Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Trains are saying "hello".  All this time, we just snub them.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: R.I.P. Weezy and the Frugal Gourmet  (Read 1378 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
R.I.P. Weezy and the Frugal Gourmet
« on: July 12, 2004, 06:29:41 pm »

/me pours out half of his '40' for his fallen comrads.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
R.I.P. Weezy and the Frugal Gourmet
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2004, 06:43:43 pm »

One of 'em is going down and the other is Movin' on up.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
R.I.P. Weezy and the Frugal Gourmet
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2004, 08:17:28 pm »

I remember when Sesame Street's Elmo was a guest on the Frugal Gourmet, and I thought: "what the hell is this puppet doing on a show marketed to homemakers, not children."  Then the whole child molestation thing came out, and everything added up.  Shudder.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
R.I.P. Weezy and the Frugal Gourmet
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2004, 07:45:54 pm »

In fairness, Jeff Smith was never charged with a crime. No one knows what may have happened.
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
R.I.P. Weezy and the Frugal Gourmet
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2004, 08:04:02 pm »

True, nothing was proven.  But it sure didn't sound good.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.
Pages: [1]   Go Up