Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Chris Onstad does not wear makeup. Life hasn't given him any funny ideas about who he is.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: achewood in belgium(again)  (Read 2006 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

monkeyb

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 16
    • View Profile
achewood in belgium(again)
« on: August 08, 2003, 06:33:07 am »

Ok,let's try this again...

Any Achewood people out in Belgium?
I'm going to be in Brussels from about the 20th of agust to the 24th and then in Ghent for another week or so.
Also Belgium is apparently some sort of comic mecca, there's even a comic strip museum.
_________________
Now in all new Board Protocol correct scent!
Logged
Beware the killer ***** armies of a woman scorned...

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
achewood in belgium(again)
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2003, 07:29:29 am »

I'm not planning on being in Belgium in the foreseeable future.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
achewood in belgium(again)
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2003, 01:15:12 pm »

Only time I was ever in Belgium, I was strip searched.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
achewood in belgium(again)
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2003, 05:58:41 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
Only time I was ever in Belgium, I was strip searched.


Dude, it doesn't count if you pay someone to strip search you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up