Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Sometimes I don't know what the fuck y'all are talking about and I'm cool with that.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thirsty for Romance? Ring the MILF Man on July 14, 2004  (Read 3761 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Thirsty for Romance? Ring the MILF Man on July 14, 2004
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2004, 09:21:55 pm »

I think we can all safely say that we've wanted to be known as "Uncle/Aunt (Your-name-here)" at some point.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

sailor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 301
    • View Profile
Thirsty for Romance? Ring the MILF Man on July 14, 2004
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2004, 10:29:49 pm »

I love the strips where, first, panel, right off, i'm bustin' up.

"i'm lovin' it."
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

PinkStainlessTail

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 269
    • View Profile
    • http://horsmanistan.blogspot.com/
Thirsty for Romance? Ring the MILF Man on July 14, 2004
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2004, 01:20:50 am »

Quote from: "side_show"
Quote from: "arlucasinc"
Now could someone please enlighten me as to what "Show me your Texas" means?


I took it to mean "show me your low down state" aka "show me your privates."

or

"show me your lowest state" aka" show me your dirtiest"

or both.


"I want you big, dumb, and oily: whoopin', hollerin', and wearin' a hat that dwarfs even the ur-hat from which all other hats descend."
Logged
"Plush. Rabid. Festering. Pulchritude. Eschew!"

"That may be the worst cheer ever."
-The University of Universal Understanding, S. Aldred

Acanthopagrus

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 42
    • View Profile
Thirsty for Romance? Ring the MILF Man on July 14, 2004
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2004, 07:21:53 am »

I was under the impression that the map of Texas kind of has the outline of the pubic hair region of a lady.
A common term for this area of the female body is the "Map of Tassie" ie "Map of Tasmania" for us Ozzies. I assumed that show me your Texas was a similar reference. But then I don't even know what Texas looks like, and only have a vague idea what a lady's pubic region should look like (Tassie apparently).
Logged
keh?

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Thirsty for Romance? Ring the MILF Man on July 14, 2004
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2004, 11:24:32 pm »

They grow 'em mostly triangular up here....
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up