Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Chris Onstad does not wear makeup. Life hasn't given him any funny ideas about who he is.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Experimental Film  (Read 2070 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Experimental Film
« on: July 15, 2004, 01:15:00 pm »

Sure, it's passé to pimp Homestar Runner, but damn if the H*R-TMBG video isn't the greatest thing I've seen in a long time.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Experimental Film
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2004, 04:38:32 pm »

I've been listening to the new album, well listened, and a couple of times, as my friend got it the other week. He is a mad bastard and has everything they're done officially and much more. 2gb or so.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Flenker

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 68
    • View Profile
    • http://www.picdump.org/gallery/chris
Experimental Film
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2004, 04:40:02 pm »

that's a mighty fine video.  Thanks for brining it to our collective attention (or at the least mine), I had not seen it before.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Experimental Film
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2004, 04:55:33 pm »

I want to know how my 2nd favorite band released an EP and a full length without my hearing about it. Of course now I realized that I haven't received a mailing list update from them in like a year.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Experimental Film
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2004, 08:50:15 pm »

This video is like a straight shot of joy directly into one's basal nervous system.

As soon as I next have access to some place where I can buy the album, I'm buyin' it.
Logged

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Experimental Film
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2004, 04:08:35 pm »

It is a fine album. Some Crazy Bastard stands out so far, in all it's oddity and wondrousness.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Experimental Film
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2004, 04:29:31 pm »

Well, it's no Fhqwgads, but I like it anyway.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up