Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that there is no way to put a picture of a pug in the News Box?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sani-Taco hot box - 2004.07.21  (Read 1743 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Sani-Taco hot box - 2004.07.21
« on: July 21, 2004, 11:38:36 am »

Service with a smile and a middle finger.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Sani-Taco hot box - 2004.07.21
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2004, 01:03:05 pm »

I'm confused. How does the meat get in there? Wouldn't it get cold? What about cheese etc? It can't possibly be that Ray just hasn't thought this through.
Logged

llimllib

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 19
    • View Profile
Sani-Taco hot box - 2004.07.21
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2004, 03:00:48 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
I'm confused. How does the meat get in there? Wouldn't it get cold? What about cheese etc? It can't possibly be that Ray just hasn't thought this through.

I think Onstad pretty much wanted to draw lyle giving a middle finger through the sanitation gloves. Which I guess is pretty OK with me.
Logged
Peace.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Sani-Taco hot box - 2004.07.21
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2004, 07:09:45 pm »

I am basically willing to forgive this strip just for the visuals.

I love the idea that somehow the universe has converged to a point where Onstad can draw a hot box for making tacos.

This is all.
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Sani-Taco hot box - 2004.07.21
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2004, 12:47:08 am »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
I am basically willing to forgive this strip just for the visuals.

I love the idea that somehow the universe has converged to a point where Onstad can draw a hot box for making tacos.

This is all.


Visuals.  Man, I miss LSD.

Anyway, visuals or not, I think it was worth it for the last panel.  What a payoff!  I know, it's not like we haven't seen it before.  But personally, I can't get enough of Lyle's middle finger.

Edited because I'm fuck*ng retarded.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Sani-Taco hot box - 2004.07.21
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2004, 04:13:05 am »

Quote from: "miles"

Visuals.  Man, I miss LSD.


Preach it brother.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up