Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Wife upset because I kept her up all night playing World of Snorecraft.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I am facing the pet store / is it robbed / no (7/22)  (Read 1550 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MSC

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 142
    • View Profile
I am facing the pet store / is it robbed / no (7/22)
« on: July 22, 2004, 01:13:32 pm »

That is the best line.

Capturing what cops do.  Not robbed?  My work here is done.
Logged

sailor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 301
    • View Profile
I am facing the pet store / is it robbed / no (7/22)
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2004, 02:52:01 pm »

Agreed. Therefore, you win the title of thread titler. Plus you did the whole date thing, which makes you win anyway. rad.

haha, cops are silly.
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
I am facing the pet store / is it robbed / no (7/22)
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2004, 04:52:31 pm »

Is it just me, or is P-diddy hella weird looking today?
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!
Pages: [1]   Go Up