Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood C:\> Get on the Night Train. || You are on the Night Train. There is an Axl Rose here.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: "It Seemed To Give Him Energy."- 23/7/04  (Read 10981 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
"It Seemed To Give Him Energy."- 23/7/04
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2004, 12:34:28 am »

You know who has big boobs?  

Pregnant chicks.  

The problem is, they're all sore and heavy, so even if you would otherwise be allowed to touch them, they're suddenly off-limits.  

Because having big boobs hurts sometimes.  

So I hear.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
"It Seemed To Give Him Energy."- 23/7/04
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2004, 01:21:25 am »

I like big boobs.  I like small boobs.  I like 'em all!

But you know what I really like????



I like big butts, and I do not lie!

I also like a happy, friendly forum.  So you pencil-dicks quit hurting the girls' feelings!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
"It Seemed To Give Him Energy."- 23/7/04
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2004, 01:34:07 am »

Yeah, man, boobs are great.  What man could be anti-boob?

Ladies, when it comes to your boobs, size doesn't matter.  Hey, if you can say it, we can say it.  It's just as true for us as it is when you say it.

sailor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 301
    • View Profile
"It Seemed To Give Him Energy."- 23/7/04
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2004, 07:16:09 am »

Quote from: "wombat"
Quote from: "sailor"

That and big boobs are gross.


Could we stop wounding people's feelings for things about their appearance that they have no control over and get back to discussing the comic?  No, that would be stupid.  Could we get back to having the thread wander but in some less hurtful direction?  Thanks. Not that there's any reason that this should bother me, no no not at all.


gladly.

I just had to defend myself from Zart being all "you just like boobs, dude."
Cos i ain't no white-hat, hummer drivin' jock boy. Nor am i some redneck, tuh-backy chewing NASCAR hick. NO I IS AIN'T!!!!!!
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
"It Seemed To Give Him Energy."- 23/7/04
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2004, 01:09:38 pm »

Quote from: "sailor"
I just had to defend myself from Zart being all "you just like boobs, dude."
Cos i ain't no white-hat, hummer drivin' jock boy. Nor am i some redneck, tuh-backy chewing NASCAR hick. NO I IS AIN'T!!!!!!


Heh. I am neither of these, and yet, it's true: I just like boobs, dude. I am the motherfuck*ng Franklin Mint of liking boobs. NOAH'S fuck*ng ARK HERE, DUDE

The boobs are the only reason to like that "Philippe" shirt, quite frankly; that punchline, along with "Illegal Ghost Bikes" (I'm sure there are others) are not so much funny as they are handy code phrases that signify "I like Achewood enough to have memorized even its sub-par moments".

Word up. Time to get me some more Oxycontin.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
"It Seemed To Give Him Energy."- 23/7/04
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2004, 01:18:01 pm »

We have clearly resolved the mammalian protuberance preference for several among us.  What more can we accomplish in this thread?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up