Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood C:\> Get on the Night Train. || You are on the Night Train. There is an Axl Rose here.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: The Baby Thread  (Read 20767 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
The Baby Thread
« on: July 26, 2004, 06:36:51 pm »

I guess I'll move the baby-meter into this thread, so that it doesn't annoy those who (like myself) despise graphical signatures.  



And, because this is *way* more exciting than a baby-meter, here are my first ultrasound pictures.  



The big bulge on the left is the head, the pointy thing on the right is the tail, and the dark spot in between is the heart.  Two arms, two legs, one baby.  All is well.  



For a short video that allows you to see the heartbeat and hear me and Pedro laughing at the doctor's jokes, click here.  (Long download.)  

How bout you, AD?  Any ultrasound pictures yet?  This is your thread, too!
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
The Baby Thread
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2004, 07:00:28 pm »

NEWS FLASH:  Babies are cute.

Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
The Baby Thread
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2004, 07:33:04 pm »

All together now:

Awwwwwwwwwwwww...
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
The Baby Thread
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2004, 07:47:33 pm »

That is 34.87 kinds of awesome, JL.

Seriously, that is the coolest thing I've ever seen on the internet.

sailor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 301
    • View Profile
The Baby Thread
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2004, 08:10:49 pm »

JL IS GOING TO GIVE BIRTH TO PHILIPPE!!!
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
The Baby Thread
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2004, 08:21:22 pm »

Here comes a special boy or girl!  

Onstad should make maternity fashions.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
The Baby Thread
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2004, 01:43:39 am »

Yes I have some and no, I probably won't be posting them. Watch for February and real-live baby pics.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
The Baby Thread
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2004, 03:53:26 am »

Awwwwwwww!

Will get the video tomorrow.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
The Baby Thread
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2004, 04:23:13 am »

Hmmm...time for baby presents. I know JUST the thing.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
The Baby Thread
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2004, 08:37:13 pm »

Hooray for JL, Pedro, and the marvellous blurry proto-infant!
Logged
goose means greedy

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
The Baby Thread
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2004, 12:01:20 am »

Hooray for Carlos, too, that is a fine, healthy young'un.
Logged

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
The Baby Thread
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2004, 05:01:58 am »

Where did JL go, anyway?
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
The Baby Thread
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2004, 03:07:36 pm »

Quote from: "jldunston"
Here comes a special boy or girl!  


Oh, word! Those photos are AMAZING, I have never seen ultrasounds that I could actually *read*. I cannot wait to see the video of your little one! <3 <3 <3
Logged

Va

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 7
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 435
    • View Profile
    • http://posdef.net
Me too!
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2004, 04:05:28 pm »

jldunston, I'm preggers, too.  That ticker is just adorable.  I was using one from FertilityFriend.com but the Lilypie one is way cuter, I think.

Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Me too!
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2004, 04:30:54 pm »

Quote from: "Va"
jldunston, I'm preggers, too.  That ticker is just adorable.  I was using one from FertilityFriend.com but the Lilypie one is way cuter, I think.

JL, the ante has been upped! Va was all, "oh sure your sig bar is fine but behold my belly avatar!" And JL was all, "damn! I've got served!"

JL has only one course of action available to her now. Not just a belly avatar, but an animated belly avatar.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Up