Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Young man on the #6 bus, The Doors were not a British band.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Rays Place for August 2nd, 2004- JUDAS FATBACK  (Read 4119 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Rays Place for August 2nd, 2004- JUDAS FATBACK
« on: August 02, 2004, 10:51:33 pm »

Man, I should have KNOWN Bryson would be Ray's favorite author. Not a slight on the man, I like his stuff. Or, rather, the cut of his jib.
Actually, lemme lay it out like this:

GREAT THINGS:
1. Bryson
2. Pussy/69-flavored Vodka
3.  please stay tuned on whether salmon is from fresh or salt water.
4. Cat-nip = Whip-Its
5. Toilet taco/Judas Fatback

Point 5 is actually something I talked about with a lady companion yesterday. Let's coin a new word, so A Lady can say that she likes how A Dude makes her BLANK feel without sounding crude! I think we should re-appropriate the word "longshoreman."
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Rays Place for August 2nd, 2004- JUDAS FATBACK
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2004, 11:26:37 pm »

Quote from: "Bozack"
Point 5 is actually something I talked about with a lady companion yesterday. Let's coin a new word, so A Lady can say that she likes how A Dude makes her BLANK feel without sounding crude! I think we should re-appropriate the word "longshoreman."

Truly this is a good point. I know some people who prefer Victorianisms, but others tend to believe they're over-cutesy, which I can basically grok.

That said, I would not take advice from Ray on the topic. I don't think I've ever read a euphemism less sexy than "toilet taco" -- not even "triangle of light" (found in very prim, very hyperpretentious lesbian porn).
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Rays Place for August 2nd, 2004- JUDAS FATBACK
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2004, 01:20:31 am »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
"triangle of light" (found in very prim, very hyperpretentious lesbian porn).


Oh man, I really didn't need to know that.

As far as I can tell, Bill Bryson hasn't written a book about South America.  Is Ray such a good friend that he's reading the manuscript, or so clueless that he can't tell South America from, say, Australia?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Re: Rays Place for August 2nd, 2004- JUDAS FATBACK
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2004, 01:23:50 am »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Truly this is a good point. I know some people who prefer Victorianisms, but others tend to believe they're over-cutesy, which I can basically grok.


Quote from: "The Tick"
Mandingo, how I grock your mouth music.


The only Victorianism I can think of is, ummm.....quim? And that strikes me as not very cutesy.[/quote]
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Rays Place for August 2nd, 2004- JUDAS FATBACK
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2004, 01:23:55 am »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
-- not even "triangle of light" (found in very prim, very hyperpretentious lesbian porn).

Sounds like reverse hentai
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Rays Place for August 2nd, 2004- JUDAS FATBACK
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2004, 05:28:27 pm »

I'm sorry, I guess I'm not up on the down low,  but can anyone clairify what Whip-Its are?  Is this getting high off Nitrous Oxide from whipped cream cans or something?
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Gimpson

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 16
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 592
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gimpysoft.com
Rays Place for August 2nd, 2004- JUDAS FATBACK
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2004, 05:49:55 pm »

Quote from: "side_show"
I'm sorry, I guess I'm not up on the down low,  but can anyone clairify what Whip-Its are?  Is this getting high off Nitrous Oxide from whipped cream cans or something?


Yes, Nitrous...
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Rays Place for August 2nd, 2004- JUDAS FATBACK
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2004, 09:12:56 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
-- not even "triangle of light" (found in very prim, very hyperpretentious lesbian porn).

Sounds like reverse hentai

It actually sort of was. If I'm recalling this correctly, it was one of those Sailor Moon lesbian pieces written by a fangirlwoman who was SHOCKED, SHOCKED AND OUTRAGED that straight guys were writing raunchy, lame lesbian hentai and responded to it with anti-raunchy, also lame hentai.

Quote from: "Bozack"
The only Victorianism I can think of is, ummm.....quim? And that strikes me as not very cutesy.

The one I've heard a lot of is "cunny," which I can see as being a little twee. "Quim" is fine, though.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Rays Place for August 2nd, 2004- JUDAS FATBACK
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2004, 09:22:24 pm »

I see "cunny" as something very different from "twee." The usage of "twee" I was aware of describes "Belle & Sebastian," whereas I would describe the word "cunny" as "horrifying beyond belief." Also, with your knowledge of the ins and outs (and ins and outs and ins and outs, har har) of fanfiction hentai, I'm pretty sure I'd like you to be my sensei.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Rays Place for August 2nd, 2004- JUDAS FATBACK
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2004, 05:08:18 am »

"Triangle of Light" makes me think of this.
(Warning: not work-safe or small-child safe, kind of weird)
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Rays Place for August 2nd, 2004- JUDAS FATBACK
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2004, 05:16:34 am »

Quote from: "Bozack"
I see "cunny" as something very different from "twee." The usage of "twee" I was aware of describes "Belle & Sebastian," whereas I would describe the word "cunny" as "horrifying beyond belief."

Entirely reasonable.

Quote
Also, with your knowledge of the ins and outs (and ins and outs and ins and outs, har har) of fanfiction hentai, I'm pretty sure I'd like you to be my sensei.

Lesson One:
The vast majority of it sux teh coq. If you get lucky, some of it will be good for a laugh.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Rays Place for August 2nd, 2004- JUDAS FATBACK
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2004, 05:32:38 am »

Quote from: "Ben-San"
"Triangle of Light" makes me think of this.
(Warning: not work-safe or small-child safe, kind of weird)


Quote
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /forum/attach/68/220068/laserpu$$y.jpg on this server.


Yeah, 403 errors are kinda weird.

I guess you have to be a member to see the image, slick.

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Rays Place for August 2nd, 2004- JUDAS FATBACK
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2004, 05:41:48 am »

I lose. Please inform me of where I may proceed to commit seppuku and recover the shards of my fallen honor.
Logged

PinkStainlessTail

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 269
    • View Profile
    • http://horsmanistan.blogspot.com/
Re: Rays Place for August 2nd, 2004- JUDAS FATBACK
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2004, 03:27:42 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
I know some people who prefer Victorianisms, but others tend to believe they're over-cutesy, which I can basically grok.


Like cunny, right? Cunny is basically the worst word for anything ever.

(edit: why yes, I should have read the whole thread before commenting.)
Logged
"Plush. Rabid. Festering. Pulchritude. Eschew!"

"That may be the worst cheer ever."
-The University of Universal Understanding, S. Aldred

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Rays Place for August 2nd, 2004- JUDAS FATBACK
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2004, 11:26:21 pm »

Quote from: "PinkStainlessTail"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
I know some people who prefer Victorianisms, but others tend to believe they're over-cutesy, which I can basically grok.


Like cunny, right? Cunny is basically the worst word for anything ever.

(edit: why yes, I should have read the whole thread before commenting.)

I am not sure it's worse than "toilet taco," but yes, it's certainly on the top ten list of Euphemisms Even Less Sexually Alluring Than "Secret Junk."
Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up