Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No, Philippe! Too soon!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm dead, bitch!  (Read 1463 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
I'm dead, bitch!
« on: August 06, 2004, 07:46:04 pm »

Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
I'm dead, bitch!
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2004, 08:39:17 pm »

Give it to me baby!

Give me that funk, that sweet, that funk, that funky stuff.

R.I.P. - that man was super freaky - that man was a super freak.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
I'm dead, bitch!
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2004, 09:04:54 pm »

At right after being imortalized by Dave Chappelle. I can't even go a week at work with out hearing somebody informing me that they are Rick James and that I am a bitch.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
I'm dead, bitch!
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2004, 10:01:26 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
At right after being imortalized by Dave Chappelle. I can't even go a week at work with out hearing somebody informing me that they are Rick James and that I am a bitch.


INTEROFFICE MEMO

From: RICK JAMES, CEO OF FUNK
To: COMPANY MAILING LIST
CC: SHAREHOLDERS

We are pleased to inform you that I am Rick James, and you are a bitch.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!
Pages: [1]   Go Up