Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wombat is MAD WITH POWER.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Can I Get a Witness?  (Read 12617 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

sjlimmer

  • Illegal Ghost Bikes
  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 317
  • Insert witty remark here...
    • View Profile
Can I Get a Witness?
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2004, 01:51:56 am »

If anyone wants to see a tracklist, or feels like swapping without seeing what I'll send, just PM me.  Additionally, if anyone didn't participate the first time around, I still have copies of the first disc (tracklist here), along with a second bonus I sent out to some people (tracklist available).  I'd be glad to pass either of these along as well.
Logged
"That's because you're a mean drunk, and nobody loves you."

V-Adore

  • Guest
Can I Get a Witness?
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2004, 04:10:09 am »

I should be able to assemble my disc relatively soon. Once I do, I'll note it and possibly post a track list.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Can I Get a Witness?
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2004, 04:40:16 am »

Well, I'm in.  I have my third disc assembled and ready to burn.

But please, those with small children, pacemakers, or delicate conditions exercise extreme caution - you could be injured by my disc's awesomeness.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Can I Get a Witness?
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2004, 02:11:27 pm »

Posting playlists are we?
Bah.
Playlist=spoiler=defeating the purpose, I'm inclined to think.
Logged
goose means greedy

Flenker

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 68
    • View Profile
    • http://www.picdump.org/gallery/chris
Can I Get a Witness?
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2004, 04:31:20 pm »

well ifi this is still going on, let me know the details, and I can get a cd put together soon.  PM me or e-mail me at flenker (@) gmail dot com
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Can I Get a Witness?
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2004, 06:00:52 pm »

Quote from: "andalucia"
Posting playlists are we?
Bah.
Playlist=spoiler=defeating the purpose, I'm inclined to think.

Fair 'nuff. I'm just saying, is all.
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Can I Get a Witness?
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2004, 11:31:39 pm »

But, I mean, that said, anyone who wants to see my playlist or wants a copy of the disk should PM me... I've been working on it for a while and I think it is a pretty rad mix.
Logged
goose means greedy

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Can I Get a Witness?
« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2004, 11:39:04 pm »

I am ready to go.  PM me with your addresses.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Can I Get a Witness?
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2004, 02:24:03 am »

Andalucia, Limmo: do you both expect return disks? I say this not because I plan to welsh on it -- no, this time I have a functioning burner, and oh baby will it burn -- but because I'm not sure whether to PM just yet or until I actually have a full playlist and such.
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Can I Get a Witness?
« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2004, 02:54:12 am »

Well, yeah, it would be nice.  Don't worry about alacrity, though, I'm still fine-tuning my CD and haven't made a cover or anything like that yet.
Logged
goose means greedy

Va

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 7
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 435
    • View Profile
    • http://posdef.net
Can I Get a Witness?
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2004, 03:15:44 pm »

Is it too late to get in on this?  I love forcing my musical tastes on others!

What's the rules again, one disc all covers, one disc free-form?
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Can I Get a Witness?
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2004, 04:23:58 pm »

The rules are that your disc must be AWESOME.

I don't think there are any other rules.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Can I Get a Witness?
« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2004, 04:30:06 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
The rules are that your disc must be AWESOME.

I don't think there are any other rules.

Everybody who hasn't tipped must send Jough extra goodness DUE TO PUNISHMENT.
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Can I Get a Witness?
« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2004, 05:13:36 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "jough"
The rules are that your disc must be AWESOME.

I don't think there are any other rules.

Everybody who hasn't tipped must send Jough extra goodness DUE TO PUNISHMENT.


Clever idea; I'd be down with it.  Do you concur, Jough?
Logged
goose means greedy

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Can I Get a Witness?
« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2004, 05:42:11 pm »

You could consider the extra goodness to be CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTIONS.








DUE TO PUNISHMENT
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up