Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood There’s no Day for apologizing to our parents for all the stupid shit we put them through. Perhaps because we never finish before they die.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Can I Get a Witness?  (Read 12624 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Can I Get a Witness?
« Reply #45 on: September 08, 2004, 06:21:02 pm »

Now we need a 527 called Achewoodians for Fair Leadership or something
Logged

Va

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 7
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 435
    • View Profile
    • http://posdef.net
Can I Get a Witness?
« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2004, 07:06:35 pm »

Perhaps I will lay my Birth Mix on you suckas.
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Can I Get a Witness?
« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2004, 09:41:17 pm »

Quote from: "Va"
Perhaps I will lay my Birth Mix on you suckas.


Ai yi yi.  I can't even begin to imagine.
Logged
goose means greedy

Va

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 7
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 435
    • View Profile
    • http://posdef.net
Can I Get a Witness?
« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2004, 02:06:01 pm »

Quote from: "andalucia"
Quote from: "Va"
Perhaps I will lay my Birth Mix on you suckas.


Ai yi yi.  I can't even begin to imagine.


Jah willing, you won't have to.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Can I Get a Witness?
« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2004, 03:55:36 pm »

Quote from: "Va"
Quote from: "andalucia"
Quote from: "Va"
Perhaps I will lay my Birth Mix on you suckas.

Ai yi yi.  I can't even begin to imagine.

Jah willing, you won't have to.

(insert reggae music [Jah Works, maybe] and irie reference)
Logged

sjlimmer

  • Illegal Ghost Bikes
  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 317
  • Insert witty remark here...
    • View Profile
Can I Get a Witness?
« Reply #50 on: September 19, 2004, 04:34:15 pm »

People, people...is anyone still interested in doing this.  I've got discs all lined up and ready to go.  Just PM/email me your address, and we're happening.  Your mix isn't ready yet?  That's ok, too.  I'm still waiting on CDs from the first time around (V-Adore, I kid because I love), but I'm doing it again because I'm just that friendly/crazy/stupid/drunk (take your pick).

Additionally, seeing as Andalucia had all the music on her computer go poof, I hereby submit that we all send her mixes so she at least has something to listen to.
Logged
"That's because you're a mean drunk, and nobody loves you."

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Can I Get a Witness?
« Reply #51 on: September 19, 2004, 05:26:58 pm »

I'm in.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Can I Get a Witness?
« Reply #52 on: September 19, 2004, 05:34:59 pm »

I'm compiling a mix as we speak. But it's themeless because I suck at that kind of thing
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Can I Get a Witness?
« Reply #53 on: September 19, 2004, 05:39:23 pm »

Quote from: "sjlimmer"
Additionally, seeing as Andalucia had all the music on her computer go poof, I hereby submit that we all send her mixes so she at least has something to listen to.


Wow, that's very magnanimous, but actually the first thing I did was dig out the hard copy of my tracklisting for this mix and download those songs so I could still participate.  So I would definitely like copies of all your mixes, but rest assured that I will be reciprocating in kind.
Logged
goose means greedy

V-Adore

  • Guest
Can I Get a Witness?
« Reply #54 on: September 19, 2004, 08:49:44 pm »

Quote from: "sjlimmer"
PThat's ok, too.  I'm still waiting on CDs from the first time around (V-Adore, I kid because I love), but I'm doing it again because I'm just that friendly/crazy/stupid/drunk (take your pick).

You have not been forgotten; now that I'm in possession of a functional CD burner (the one on my old comp died spontaneously before the last one, although I wasn't aware of it until too late), those of you who sent me mixes last time will get a bonus "V is Very Sorry For This Belated Mix" CD.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Can I Get a Witness?
« Reply #55 on: September 19, 2004, 08:55:24 pm »

My lame mix, entitled Something Clever, is now complete.

PM your address if you want a copy.
Logged

Flenker

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 68
    • View Profile
    • http://www.picdump.org/gallery/chris
Can I Get a Witness?
« Reply #56 on: September 21, 2004, 06:57:21 am »

I will have a mix finished tomorrow, so if anyone wants it, PM me.  It's shaping up to be pretty good, in my opinion, nothing too outlandish on it, just some good "indie", whatever that means.  

I'll also PM my address out tomorrow to people
Logged

Flenker

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 68
    • View Profile
    • http://www.picdump.org/gallery/chris
Can I Get a Witness?
« Reply #57 on: September 22, 2004, 04:44:11 am »

ok, my cd, which I have entitled "Awesome! A cd" is now finished and will be shipped out tomorrow to those people that I have the address for.  If anyone else wants a copy, PM me your address!!
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Can I Get a Witness?
« Reply #58 on: September 22, 2004, 10:01:24 pm »

I've sent CDs to all who provided addresses. Including one to exotic Cananda, land of hockey and pro-wrestling obsessions.

I apologize in advanced to everybody who gets one.
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Can I Get a Witness?
« Reply #59 on: September 25, 2004, 03:54:03 pm »

Eep...
Expect a little more delay yet on my CDs... my computer has died on me yet again and is "in the shop", and while I can deal with taking the metro to campus twice a day to read my email in the library, CD-burning is, alas, not an option for the moment.
Logged
goose means greedy
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up