Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Have you ever woken up to find phrases like "cryogenic baseball player" in your Google search field?

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: I should've boosted JT's digicam when he returned from Iraq  (Read 3091 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
I should've boosted JT's digicam when he returned from Iraq
« on: August 17, 2004, 08:34:10 pm »

bwahahahah

This is related to the Achewood blogs:
http://charleysmuckles.blogspot.com/2004/08/nasty.html

Quote from: "little nephew"
leapfrog's uncle is in the marines or whatever and we boosted his digital camera outta his bag when he got back from iraq! he was in the kitchen eatin ham and rolls with the fam while we duped the jpgs. just the nastiest, photos of a dude all burned up with just teeth showing, a murdered head sitting by a log with one open white eye, even one of his uncle taking a shit behind a tank! we're gonna start a website, there are over 500 pics on this camera! hello benjamins


Damn, makes me wish that I had boosted my ex fiance's digicam when he got home from Iraq. There would've likely been some great material on there.

**Another edit: JT is my ex fiance, and there's ridiculous backstory/exposition on him here
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
I should've boosted JT's digicam when he returned from Iraq
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2004, 09:00:57 pm »

We have a thread for blog comments already, you know...
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
I should've boosted JT's digicam when he returned from Iraq
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2004, 09:08:36 pm »

True, but I thought I'd give this its own thread.

Although I am all embittered about JT calling me at work to break off our nearly five-year relationship after he got back from Iraq, things could always be worse.

I took "the boys" to the veterinarian today. Our vet, Dr. Ann, had just gone through an even worse  breakup than mine. Her husband left her a goodbye letter on the table after she'd nursed him back to health after chemotherapy for Hep C.

One of the goons on another board that I frequent had posted some amusing Photoshopped pictures from Iraq. I'll see if I can dig up the links (note that I won't post the photos directly here after the dancing Scottish Fold animated gif debacle).

Oh, and the reason why I was curious about JT's digicam is because I know I would find some crazy stuff, just like Little Nephew.

Witness this rad photo that I took of him riding my Hello Kitty bathmat. Motherfuck*ng KNOB comes to mind. The mind reels when I think about the kind of shit he captured on his digicam after seeing this.

Bathmat KNOB Photo - NOT SAFE FOR THOSE WHO HAVE AVERSIONS TO COMPLETE AND UTTER KNOBS

---
Edited URLs to not make the forum too wide and also to add a snarky editorial comment -- Jough
Logged

TALKYdude

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 166
    • View Profile
I should've boosted JT's digicam when he returned from Iraq
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2004, 09:32:18 pm »

Eeeeeeeeeew. I must have done something wrong to deserve to see that picture of JT.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
I should've boosted JT's digicam when he returned from Iraq
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2004, 10:48:29 pm »

God, linnea, could you PLEASE put a "NOT SAFE FOR ANYWHERE" disclaimer on the photo links like that before you post them what the FUCK?!?

V-Adore

  • Guest
I should've boosted JT's digicam when he returned from Iraq
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2004, 11:26:09 pm »

Ew.

JT in that picture bears a disturbing resemblance to Rondelle, the guy I lived next door to last year who felt the need to make my life a living hell for about three months; I think it's the facial hair. I know guys with that general beard confirmation are not necessarily assholes, but in my head it's now "knob goatee."
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
I should've boosted JT's digicam when he returned from Iraq
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2004, 12:53:51 am »

This goes a long way towards supporting the correlation I have noted between Unfortunate Facial Hair and Being A Sketchy Ex-Boyfriend.
Logged
goose means greedy

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
I should've boosted JT's digicam when he returned from Iraq
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2004, 01:07:15 am »

Ha, ha!

NOT SAFE FOR WORK! Yeah, it's a terrible photo. He's a fuck*ng tool, and so I figured I would post a photo that was indicitave of the utter lousiness of his personality.

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Ew.

JT in that picture bears a disturbing resemblance to Rondelle, the guy I lived next door to last year who felt the need to make my life a living hell for about three months; I think it's the facial hair. I know guys with that general beard confirmation are not necessarily assholes, but in my head it's now "knob goatee."


Rondelle? WTF? That is a terrible and tragically bad name. Jesus. Even his name makes me recoil in disgust.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
I should've boosted JT's digicam when he returned from Iraq
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2004, 02:47:52 am »

...Isn't there a doo-wop band somewhere called The Rondelles? Do THEY have unfortunate facial hair?
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

V-Adore

  • Guest
I should've boosted JT's digicam when he returned from Iraq
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2004, 04:49:42 am »

Quote from: "linnea"
Rondelle? WTF? That is a terrible and tragically bad name. Jesus. Even his name makes me recoil in disgust.

He was, in fact, named "Rondelle." He blamed it on being the last and being born so late that his parents resented him, but I have no the hell idea.

Anyway, he was not an ex-boyfriend, but his careful ministrations brought me pretty close to being an ex-girlfriend. Hateful, hateful little man... but yeah.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
I should've boosted JT's digicam when he returned from Iraq
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2004, 05:59:37 am »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Anyway, he was not an ex-boyfriend, but his careful ministrations brought me pretty close to being an ex-girlfriend. Hateful, hateful little man... but yeah.


Wait...if you were...and he was...and you weren't...and I was.....
Part of my brain just broke.

OHHH! You mean his dickhood almost broke you and your SO up?
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

V-Adore

  • Guest
I should've boosted JT's digicam when he returned from Iraq
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2004, 06:45:40 am »

Quote from: "Bozack"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Anyway, he was not an ex-boyfriend, but his careful ministrations brought me pretty close to being an ex-girlfriend. Hateful, hateful little man... but yeah.


Wait...if you were...and he was...and you weren't...and I was.....
Part of my brain just broke.

OHHH! You mean his dickhood almost broke you and your SO up?

More or less, yeah. It was not a good scene at all (although, admittedly, it would have been a much less bad scene had the SO not spazzed as much as was conceivably possible).

Anyway... yeah. Bad times.
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
I should've boosted JT's digicam when he returned from Iraq
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2004, 04:32:41 pm »

Holy shit. Onstad is a crazy fuckin' genius. I love this so much--I imagine JT being over in Iraq and the kind of shit that must be on his camera and I just cackle maniacally. I feel kind of bad about sending Ray information about my depressingly bad situation, but I'll be damned if this doesn't make up for it.

Looks like LN came up with some fuck*ng rad categories. I bet that this is what JT's camera has on it.

Quote from: "little nephew"

categories at our website
1. leapfrog's uncle shittin on things
2. burned up bodies
3. naked army chicks in the shower
4. exploded bodies
5. run over bodies
6. misc

you gotta have a misc when you're doin somethin like this. some crazy shit goes down in wartime, and you can't make a whole category for a single jpg of leapfrog's uncle jumping a motorcycle into a lake.
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
I should've boosted JT's digicam when he returned from Iraq
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2004, 05:28:54 pm »

Quote from: "linnea"
I imagine JT being over in Iraq and the kind of shit that must be on his camera and I just cackle maniacally.


That's really, really odd.
Logged
goose means greedy

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
I should've boosted JT's digicam when he returned from Iraq
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2004, 05:59:25 pm »

Quote from: "andalucia"
Quote from: "linnea"
I imagine JT being over in Iraq and the kind of shit that must be on his camera and I just cackle maniacally.


That's really, really odd.


Dude, the letters for "cackle maniacally" and "weep into one's hands" are like right next to each other

WE MADE OUR OWN BOOZE FROM MOUTHWASH AND BRASSO AND GODDAMN I HATE THESE BROWN PEOPLE

CLICK HERE TO SEE WHAT ROG CAN DO WITH HIS BALLS

If Generalissimo Knob isn't featured somewhere on this page, he's almost certainly on one just like it. You know, one of those hilarious sites wherein the people you grew up hating have seemingly turned on each other with their digital cameras and free Angelfire webspace and twenty-four point sassy italicized captions.

NO PANTIES??? PRICELESS!!!! I MEAN GET A JOB

9/11 NEVER FORGET GO U.S.A. FOREVER
Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up