Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Dude abides.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: boys are stupid.  (Read 5285 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
boys are stupid.
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2004, 02:04:39 am »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
SCORE!

Long time to wait, though.


Well, we were both underage for a good portion of those years. And FIVE of those years I was with Generalissimo Knob. But yeah, he's been patient and wonderful. And god damn, it was well worth the wait.
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
boys are stupid.
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2004, 11:30:48 am »

Yay linnea!  I'm glad that's working out for you.
Logged
goose means greedy

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
boys are stupid.
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2004, 06:48:06 am »

Don't listen to these fucks - there is nothing in life greater than loving someone who loves you too, and expressing and/or acting on it.

I mean, the future is the future, but you'll always have that one night at least.  And you string together a number of those great nights and those are all you'll remember.

It is unfortunate about the timing though, and that you waited until you could ESCAPE to Alaska had he rejected you, which I suppose is the reaction that you expected?

Just don't force anything.  It sounds like you're the boy's first love, and those can be dangerous for a young man.  Please, hammer, don't hurt him.

Va

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 7
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 435
    • View Profile
    • http://posdef.net
boys are stupid.
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2004, 10:39:11 am »

This touches my heart, because it resembles the story of my husband (Bill) and I.  We were already well and truly in love before we even started dating, though the latent period was merely 3 years rather than 11.  There is nothing more wonderful than loving someone who is truly your friend.  Be happy.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
boys are stupid.
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2004, 07:12:33 pm »

Yes. Jough and Va said it better than I ever could.

Love and be happy. I'm happy for you.
Logged

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
boys are stupid.
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2004, 07:30:35 pm »

w00t

gratz

(I figure everyone else has got the details covered.)
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up