Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The next time you appreciate how nice large titties look, be happy and smile to yourself. You deserve it.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Va's new avatar  (Read 3964 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Va's new avatar
« on: August 25, 2004, 06:23:54 am »

Va, your words are pleasing to my agèd eyes, but that avatar makes me want to beat you with a Tickle Me Elmo™ doll.

I'll give you until Thursday when I return to fuck*ng CIVILISATION to put up something that looks less like a trucker's beer gut for an avatar, because otherwise I have to basically wipe your existence on the board into oblivion.

Oblivion, OH.  It's not a fun town.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Va's new avatar
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2004, 07:14:16 am »

For twenty bucks I got this squirrel you can have.....
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Moderator
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Va's new avatar
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2004, 07:44:34 am »

Holy shit. I've got it. If we can COMBINE Va's avatar with the alien Jough posted....who does the animated avatars around here?
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Va's new avatar
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2004, 07:58:21 am »

Quote from: "Bozack"
Holy shit. I've got it. If we can COMBINE Va's avatar with the alien Jough posted....who does the animated avatars around here?


Paging Dr Choop.
Logged

Va

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 7
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 435
    • View Profile
    • http://posdef.net
Va's new avatar
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2004, 10:53:10 am »

Quote from: "jough"
I'll give you until Thursday when I return to fuck*ng CIVILISATION to put up something that looks less like a trucker's beer gut for an avatar, because otherwise I have to basically wipe your existence on the board into oblivion.


FUCK!  FINE, you big BABY.  Do I have until the end of Thursday?  Because I'm having a big ultrasound on Thursday and I may be able to replace it with an animated gif of my baby's actual beating heart.

Quote from: "jough"
Oblivion, OH.  It's not a fun town.


I live in Montgomery fuck*ng Alabamastan, you're not scaring me.
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Va's new avatar
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2004, 01:27:22 pm »

Jough was mean to a pregnant woman.  What a bastard.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Va's new avatar
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2004, 02:01:49 pm »

You think a pregnant woman can't take it?  She's got a whole extra person inside of her sucking all her vital fluids.  How frightening can Jough be compared to that?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Va

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 7
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 435
    • View Profile
    • http://posdef.net
Va's new avatar
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2004, 02:04:35 pm »

Quote from: "wombat"
You think a pregnant woman can't take it?  She's got a whole extra person inside of her sucking all her vital fluids.  How frightening can Jough be compared to that?


Bingo.  I gots four pounds of extra blood.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Va's new avatar
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2004, 02:44:10 pm »

Quote from: "Va"
Quote from: "wombat"
You think a pregnant woman can't take it?  She's got a whole extra person inside of her sucking all her vital fluids.  How frightening can Jough be compared to that?


Bingo.  I gots four pounds of extra blood.


WTG all, this is my first LOL moment of the day.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Va

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 7
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 435
    • View Profile
    • http://posdef.net
Va's new avatar
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2004, 02:56:17 pm »

Quote from: "side_show"
WTG all, this is my first LOL moment of the day.


You have no idea how happy that makes me.  I had such a hard time deciding if the emphasis should be on "four pounds" or "extra blood".
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Va's new avatar
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2004, 03:00:37 pm »

Blooooood Fiiiiiiight!

::throws balloon full of blood at the crowd::
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Va's new avatar
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2004, 07:13:54 pm »

Alls I got to say is, the Todd avatar is also totally awesome.

This is all.
Logged

Va

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 7
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 435
    • View Profile
    • http://posdef.net
Va's new avatar
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2004, 07:22:28 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Alls I got to say is, the Todd avatar is also totally awesome.


Thanks, I changed it because I got sick of Jough's bitching.  I wanted "ILLEGAL GHOST BIKES" but it was just too small once I shrunk it to 80 px wide.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Va's new avatar
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2004, 07:23:18 pm »

Quote from: "Va"
had such a hard time deciding if the emphasis should be on "four pounds" or "extra blood".


This clinches it guys, Va is totally in the Rad crowd.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Va's new avatar
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2004, 07:26:11 pm »

Split from A&E. For I am a responsible kind of guy.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up