Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood There are only five Wodehouse books on my special Wodehouse shelf?! As Jeeves himself might ask, "Where in the fuck are the rest of them."

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: I am the toilet! (August 30)  (Read 4725 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
I am the toilet! (August 30)
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2004, 05:37:43 pm »

Quote from: "side_show"
Quote from: "Mantonio"
This strip actually reminds me of a game me and my sister used to play when we were kids called "poop-hole".  (Don't worry, it's not nearly as gross as it sounds - nothing German about it at all.)  


No, nothing gross, just really, really bizarre.


True dat.  Well, I was a lot like Philippe when I was a youngster, all having an active imagination about bizzare stuff, all wishing the pets could talk, all wishing the the stuffed animals would come to life for real.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
I am the toilet! (August 30)
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2004, 06:08:34 pm »

Man, what the HELL was that, Mantonio.

Also, it terrifies me to say this, but that Crumb drawing is not the first anthropomorphic toilet I've ever seen. (I hesitate to link, though, since this was a tad strange even for this thread.)
Logged

TALKYdude

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 166
    • View Profile
I am the toilet! (August 30)
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2004, 06:50:35 pm »

Oh come on V-Adore.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
I am the toilet! (August 30)
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2004, 07:05:13 pm »

All right, fine.
(WARNING: not work-safe, even though it's not technically porn. I think. Generally unsafe for most people. Please don't ask me what the crap this is.)
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
I am the toilet! (August 30)
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2004, 07:23:13 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
it's not technically porn. I think.


That is probably the most apt description of........... that.
Logged
goose means greedy

TALKYdude

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 166
    • View Profile
I am the toilet! (August 30)
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2004, 07:55:18 pm »

Oh my. That is just so strange. I think my brain stretched a little, I feel a tingle. Damn. I probably shouldn't have been listening to the song Kid A while trying to wrap my mind around that...I think I broke my brain. "deviantart" is a very appropriate URL.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
I am the toilet! (August 30)
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2004, 07:57:49 pm »

Flashback to my Theatre Aesthetics class, where my very proper and polite prof, and also the head of the department, dives into a legitimate discussion of a performance artist in New York who was famous for intentionally distressing and alienating her audience.  He explaines that in her most famous performance she took a shit into her own boots in front of an audience, smeared shit on her naked body, etc.  He is talking about this as calmly as he talks about Aristotle, using a tone that in no way belies the (to say the least) subversive nature that this image prevokes.  He then says "we'll take a look at her work, oh, um I mean, we'll take a look at an article that discusses her work, later in the class."

God, I miss school sometimes.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Steve Hogan

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 167
    • View Profile
    • http://www.steve-hogan.com/
I am the toilet! (August 30)
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2004, 08:33:04 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
All right, fine.
(WARNING: not work-safe, even though it's not technically porn. I think. Generally unsafe for most people. Please don't ask me what the crap this is.)


I don't know what's more disturbing, the picture itself or all the horny comments posted below it.
Logged

xzqx

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 14
    • View Profile
I am the toilet! (August 30)
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2004, 08:38:17 pm »

Hi I just registered so I could reply to Mantonio's comment about the poop-hole game. It is so wonderful! I love dumb games we came up with as children, and that's like the most awesomest I've heard in a while.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
I am the toilet! (August 30)
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2004, 08:42:02 pm »

Quote from: "Steve Hogan"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
All right, fine.
(WARNING: not work-safe, even though it's not technically porn. I think. Generally unsafe for most people. Please don't ask me what the crap this is.)


I don't know what's more disturbing, the picture itself or all the horny comments posted below it.

Yeah, I think that's what really got me -- you have horny comments, and you have "omg so cute nice work!" generic non-feedback, but you have a remarkable dearth of people who seem to think this is even strange, let alone of dubious quality. (I don't recall any, actually; I may be wrong. Then again, I'm not going back to look again. Sheesh.)
Logged

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
I am the toilet! (August 30)
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2004, 09:11:51 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Quote from: "Steve Hogan"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
All right, fine.
(WARNING: not work-safe, even though it's not technically porn. I think. Generally unsafe for most people. Please don't ask me what the crap this is.)


I don't know what's more disturbing, the picture itself or all the horny comments posted below it.

Yeah, I think that's what really got me -- you have horny comments, and you have "omg so cute nice work!" generic non-feedback, but you have a remarkable dearth of people who seem to think this is even strange, let alone of dubious quality. (I don't recall any, actually; I may be wrong. Then again, I'm not going back to look again. Sheesh.)


I didn't get as far as the "horny" comments, cause that is just, just disturbing.  Not that my little reminicence earlier today wasn't, but this is disturbing in a visual manner.  Toilet Taco indeed.  I for one will never be horny again after looking at that.
Logged

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
I am the toilet! (August 30)
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2004, 09:15:38 pm »

Quote from: "xzqx"
Hi I just registered so I could reply to Mantonio's comment about the poop-hole game. It is so wonderful! I love dumb games we came up with as children, and that's like the most awesomest I've heard in a while.


Dang, I stone cold influenced someone today.  Whether that's a good thing I leave for y'all to decide.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
I am the toilet! (August 30)
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2004, 09:22:12 pm »

Quote from: "Mantonio"
Quote from: "xzqx"
Hi I just registered so I could reply to Mantonio's comment about the poop-hole game. It is so wonderful! I love dumb games we came up with as children, and that's like the most awesomest I've heard in a while.


Dang, I stone cold influenced someone today.  Whether that's a good thing I leave for y'all to decide.


Welcome xzqx, although Mantonio, never mind Mantonio telling a story about a poop-hole game, influencing anyone to do anything scares me at this point.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

sailor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 301
    • View Profile
I am the toilet! (August 30)
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2004, 07:06:57 am »

Quote from: "side_show"
Quote from: "Mantonio"
Quote from: "xzqx"
Hi I just registered so I could reply to Mantonio's comment about the poop-hole game. It is so wonderful! I love dumb games we came up with as children, and that's like the most awesomest I've heard in a while.


Dang, I stone cold influenced someone today.  Whether that's a good thing I leave for y'all to decide.


Welcome xzqx, although Mantonio, never mind Mantonio telling a story about a poop-hole game, influencing anyone to do anything scares me at this point.


is "xzqx" meaning a stright edge thing or just some typing?
(i am not, and nver will be straight edge.)

but poop is. poop doesn't ever do drugs unless you put drugs in yr poop.
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up