Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Would Star Trek have had the same gravitas if Spock had been named Vince?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Blogs. Week of August 30, 2004.  (Read 9560 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Blogs. Week of August 30, 2004.
« on: August 30, 2004, 01:10:22 pm »

Did Little (Tha) Nephew just have sex with an old lady for money?

What the hell
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Blogs. Week of August 30, 2004.
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2004, 01:16:50 pm »

Apparently Lyle started stealing his porn ideas from Joe Schmo 2.

And I don't see Ray's problem, the volley ball woman looks pretty hot to me.
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Blogs. Week of August 30, 2004.
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2004, 01:19:49 pm »

I caught a glimpse of Ekaterina during the closing ceremonies.  Mr. Bear must have been out of the room at that point.
Girlfriend is TALL.

I liked Ray's party this week, that he didn't go over the top (relatively speaking) for once.  Sometimes, you just need to have some friends over, have some drinks, watch the game, and no fancy-ass stuff.

Yes, it does sound like LN got all up ins with an older woman.  Um, ew.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Gunn

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 9
    • View Profile
    • http://www.notasource.com
Blogs. Week of August 30, 2004.
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2004, 01:45:29 pm »

I can't wait for more of Nice Pete's book.  I'm already hooked, and it's only chapter one.

Also, Beef is pretty uptight for one who rocks the Sonny Chiba.  He must just be a social smoker.

sjlimmer

  • Illegal Ghost Bikes
  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 317
  • Insert witty remark here...
    • View Profile
Blogs. Week of August 30, 2004.
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2004, 01:52:23 pm »

I agree with Chris's blog here...it's nice to see Beef relaxed for a change.  Of course Molly, who always wants Beef to loosen up, is unhappy about it.
Logged
"That's because you're a mean drunk, and nobody loves you."

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Blogs. Week of August 30, 2004.
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2004, 01:57:35 pm »

I'm starting to dislike Molly...


... and to enjoy Nice Pete more and more.
Logged
goose means greedy

agnes

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 23
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fireland.com/
Blogs. Week of August 30, 2004.
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2004, 02:37:13 pm »

Quote from: "carlosdelvaca"
Yes, it does sound like LN got all up ins with an older woman.  Um, ew.


Ah, "gerries" = "geriatrics." It's all falling into place.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Blogs. Week of August 30, 2004.
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2004, 04:32:54 pm »

Quote from: "andalucia"
I'm starting to dislike Molly...



I dunno, I'm kind of on Molly's side here, but I am beginning to think there may be no hope for their relationship.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

V-Adore

  • Guest
Blogs. Week of August 30, 2004.
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2004, 06:14:06 pm »

I'm kind of surprised Beef was smoking up at all. Obviously there's something very wrong right now, or I don't think that he'd be hitting the weed.

This is one of those times that I'm glad I can't comment, becaue otherwise I would totally be commenting with RELATIONSHIP ADVICE AND SYMPATHY for SEVERAL FICTIONAL CHARACTERS. Sigh.
Logged

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
Blogs. Week of August 30, 2004.
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2004, 06:36:22 pm »

Quote from: "wombat"
Quote from: "andalucia"
I'm starting to dislike Molly...



I dunno, I'm kind of on Molly's side here, but I am beginning to think there may be no hope for their relationship.


Theres definitely some negative relationship energy surging throught the Achewood-verse these days.  First Teodor had his little disapointment and now it appears Mr. Bear is setting himself up for 10 kinds of heartbreak with Volley Zilla.  I'm just afraid Beef's going to be next.  You know he won't take it well, either.  Ray's gonna need a mop and a wet-vac after he gets done consoling Beef.  

On an unrelated not, I just love how Molly refered to Todd as a "thing."  He probably made some sort of nasty proposition to her.
Logged

ferocious j

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 231
    • View Profile
    • http://automatedredemption.com/flavorcountry/
Blogs. Week of August 30, 2004.
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2004, 06:57:50 pm »

Mr. Bear is making me laugh so goddamned hard.  And also, "getting your cook dog on" is the best term ever created for having a crush on someone.
Logged
I step to the mic like a Jedi knight
I'm all "off with your head" with my neon light

xzqx

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 14
    • View Profile
Blogs. Week of August 30, 2004.
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2004, 08:41:29 pm »

sometimes people who are like, the opposite of stoned-acting, react the best to the weed. obviously beef is one of those.

i too am getting sad about the probable demise of their relationship and i keep having to smack myself and remind myself that it's not real. This is why I don't like to read books and watch movies and such. why are we all so addicted to fictional things like this?
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Blogs. Week of August 30, 2004.
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2004, 08:44:45 pm »

Quote from: "xzqx"
sometimes people who are like, the opposite of stoned-acting, react the best to the weed. obviously beef is one of those.

Yeah, but past evidence has shown us that Beef and weed don't get along very well.

Eh, maybe he's lightening up with regard to lighting up?
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Blogs. Week of August 30, 2004.
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2004, 08:50:16 pm »

I would like to own a scrap iron guitar someday.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

xzqx

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 14
    • View Profile
Blogs. Week of August 30, 2004.
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2004, 08:55:10 pm »

Quote
Yeah, but past evidence has shown us that Beef and weed don't get along very well.


oh yeah, I forgot about that one. Shit though what was he smoking, like inhalable LSD or something?  ithink that jazz-man gave him some weird-ass shit. i bet Lyle's is better.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up