Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

“Do what you love and the money will follow,” as they say, but I would add, “...but don’t do ONLY what you love until it generates adequate cash flow.” -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: What's CortJstr listening to?  (Read 3427 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
What's CortJstr listening to?
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2004, 12:55:23 am »

I think I am fux0red.  My host says everything is hunky-dory with PHP, yet I can't make this damn thing work.

Now, Audioscrobbler just had a little belch a minute ago, and I couldn't access any pages on their site.  When I tried to call my script at that point, it also hung up indefinitely.  Which makes me think the script is working and it's making the call to Audioscrobbler.  So the problem is in rendering the PNG file.  If I hadn't set the folder permissions, that would make sense, but I've only checked the damn settings about eight times.

So, I think my host has a problem with PHP and just doesn't know it.  Sheeit.  Thanks for your help, though, Cort.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up