Thanks, everyone! I am staying at my dad's house, I managed to hook up his old server with a 56k modem and a half-burnt monitor. It's dicey at best, but at least I have the sweet, sweet internet.
I'm still trying to get all my shit out of my house. It's nearly 6:30PM here, though, so traffic's died down and I'm going to head over there with a borrowed truck to get another load of boxes.
Peace out, chochachos.
P.S. How rad is this? Ray printed a letter from my twin sister, Kelli.
I would like some ideas on gifts that a gentleman such as yourself would dig. My boyfriend's birthday is coming up and I'd like to pick out something snazzy for him.
Kelli G.
Dear Kelli,
How very thoughtful of you! Depending on your price range, I suggest the following:
New Gillette Mach 3 razor
”The Champagne Room Comes To You.” This is where you dress up as a dancer and you set up a little padded booth in the corner of his living room, complete with a little round table and tablecloth and a candle and some champagne in a bucket of ice. Then you sit and ask him questions about what he does for a living and touch his shirt and thigh a lot. Charge him $150 for the champagne. This will drive him wild.
Man, this should probably be at least three separate posts but I'm on a roll. I just had a cigarette (yay for non-smokers lighting up) and my baby-pink lungs are reeling from the nicotine.
The fuel surcharges are crazy. I've gotten quotes for a Class D Bulk Container (55"x38"x39" wooden crate, 600 lbs of shit inside) from Denver to Elbonia as being $3,700.00! Jesus fuck. I am packing precious few in terms of boxes, and I'll just store the rest of the shit at my dad's place. Jeez. fuck*ng bloody hell.
On the plus side, I have incentive to get this shit taken care of. I want to get out to Kansas one last time before I have to go to Alaska.