Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

When the creations of a genius collide with the mind of a layman, and produce an empty sound, there is little doubt as to which is at fault. - Salvador Dali

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Books!  (Read 1336 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

palm trees

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 203
    • View Profile
Books!
« on: September 07, 2004, 10:44:29 am »

http://www.achewood.com/shop/rsrc/img/thm_books_cook.gif

this is a thing which i had not noticed before which i love.

EDIT: Image link broken so that we don't drain 'stad's bandwidth unnecessarily, thanks. -- V
Logged
[size=10]***DESTROY VINYL***[/size][/color]

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Books!
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2004, 04:36:35 pm »

The apron and the martini really make it.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Books!
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2004, 05:58:14 pm »

Um, palm trees, could you please find an alternate host for that image? I don't want to drain bandwidth from Onstad via direct-using anything from Achewood.com. I'm going to break the link -- I'm sorry, but we really have to be careful about this, both for 'stad's sake and for ours.

EDIT: Changed it from a directly-served image to a link. There, that should resolve things elegantly enough.
Logged

palm trees

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 203
    • View Profile
Books!
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2004, 07:10:21 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Um, palm trees, could you please find an alternate host for that image? I don't want to drain bandwidth from Onstad via direct-using anything from Achewood.com. I'm going to break the link -- I'm sorry, but we really have to be careful about this, both for 'stad's sake and for ours.

EDIT: Changed it from a directly-served image to a link. There, that should resolve things elegantly enough.


ach right, sure. thanks for changing link. noted down for future reference.
well not actually noted down, but, y'know.
Logged
[size=10]***DESTROY VINYL***[/size][/color]
Pages: [1]   Go Up