Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Irish Nachos are a charming take on the original, but I wonder what Uighur Nachos would be like. A mutton leg on a crisped pita?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Zombie Planet  (Read 1377 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Zombie Planet
« on: September 15, 2004, 02:03:57 am »

My buddy helped make an independent movie.  After several years of filming, post-production and looking for a distributor, Zombie Planet got a distribution deal (straight to video)!  My friend is a producer and owns a piece of the movie.  He did general production type stuff, plus all the legal work and general business handling.  He's very excited because it's been years of work.  They were thrilled to get any deal, and apparently the movie is being well-recieved. It's been covered in Fangoria and Dragon magazines.

I never thought I'd know a movie producer.  If this is your type of thing, check it out.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Zombie Planet
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2004, 05:44:33 am »

Holy CRAP, I used to live 2 minutes away from Middeburg Heights, Ohio. I wish I was there, I'd definitely check this out.

Aug, you shouldn't be more than 6 hours from there, straight shot up either I-71 or I-77 (they are really close together there since they both end in Cleveland). Are you checking it out?
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Zombie Planet
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2004, 01:31:54 pm »

No, I missed the premiere in Lexington, but I think there'll be another showing there.  Only 30 minutes away.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Va

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 7
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 435
    • View Profile
    • http://posdef.net
Zombie Planet
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2004, 05:28:40 pm »

Zombie Planet.  That definitely sounds like my kind of movie.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up