Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
The tip jar is broken, but Wombat will entertain bribe offers, assuming she can find this edit screen again.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: What Do You Do For Money, Honey?  (Read 8428 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Moderator
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
What Do You Do For Money, Honey?
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2004, 05:36:07 am »

Quote from: "Ben-San"
These may not be techniques I would ever consider using, but I fully support the Sixteen Masters Of Flying Dragon Cuff lifestyle.


Shine on, you craaaaaazy diamond
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Moderator
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
What Do You Do For Money, Honey?
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2004, 03:57:44 pm »

UPDATE: I've got an appointment next Thursday morning, where they meet me, give me the once over and get a sample; 2 days later, they'll call me to tell me if they want me or not. Why do I feel like I'm going to the prom?
Essentially, it works out to about $100 a week for 2 visits; I could do three, but I'd kind of like to, you know. Have a girlfriend or something, and they want you to space all emissions out by 2 days. Apparently I can just run up there any time during business hours, bust one, and get the cash. It's like I'm printing money, but with my c*ck.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
What Do You Do For Money, Honey?
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2004, 04:20:11 pm »

God dammit do I have to find a place like this in Arlington. I signed up for a couple of those market test-groups through Craig's List but haven't heard back yet.

And I really enjoying being the guy who fucks up their numbers since I don't drink beer, watch sports, or read Maxim.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
What Do You Do For Money, Honey?
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2004, 05:16:29 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
God dammit do I have to find a place like this in Arlington. I signed up for a couple of those market test-groups through Craig's List but haven't heard back yet.

And I really enjoying being the guy who fucks up their numbers since I don't drink beer, watch sports, or read Maxim.


I don't think Bozack is participating in a focus group.  It's more, uh, Bozack-related.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
What Do You Do For Money, Honey?
« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2004, 05:21:39 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
God dammit do I have to find a place like this in Arlington. I signed up for a couple of those market test-groups through Craig's List but haven't heard back yet.

And I really enjoying being the guy who fucks up their numbers since I don't drink beer, watch sports, or read Maxim.

I don't think Bozack is participating in a focus group.  It's more, uh, Bozack-related.

I meant that since I can't find a donation center that I was looking into the focus groups as an alternative way to get money without working. Unless maybe the focus group turned out to be sponsored by Vivid Video or something.
Logged

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
What Do You Do For Money, Honey?
« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2004, 05:31:55 pm »

A hundred bucks would not nearly be enough money to compensate for having to live with the terrifying thought that somewhere, in some way, I am a father.

PLUS I GOT DEPRESSION
Logged

Gimpson

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 16
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 592
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gimpysoft.com
What Do You Do For Money, Honey?
« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2004, 05:38:58 pm »

I did this when I was in college, but right after having completed the initial screenings I started dating a long time crush.  The required two-day spacing was not worth the $100/week.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
What Do You Do For Money, Honey?
« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2004, 05:56:28 pm »

Two days spacing before they'll let you "donate" again is a problem for you?

Man, I'm ready again in about ten minutes.  Do I have some kind of Super Cock ™ or something?

Gimpson

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 16
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 592
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gimpysoft.com
What Do You Do For Money, Honey?
« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2004, 06:11:40 pm »

No, they wanted you to donate twice a week, but you could not make a stinker for two days before your donation.  So that's four days a week where your ejaculation belongs exclusively to the Clinic, which left only three days a week for the girlfriend.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
What Do You Do For Money, Honey?
« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2004, 07:12:28 pm »

Oh.

Fuck that, then.  That's not worth $100.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
What Do You Do For Money, Honey?
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2004, 07:16:50 pm »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"
A hundred bucks would not nearly be enough money to compensate for having to live with the terrifying thought that somewhere, in some way, I am a father.

PLUS I GOT DEPRESSION

See now I'm adopted myself and the SO and I are not breeders so I won't have any real kids. So I find it pretty poetic that I received my genes anonymously and could potentially pass them on to another generation anonymously.

I have a fucked up family tree already, let's fuck it up some more!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up