Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
The tip jar is broken, but Wombat will entertain bribe offers, assuming she can find this edit screen again.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: We broke 10K  (Read 1077 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
We broke 10K
« on: September 21, 2004, 08:10:55 pm »

And nobody noticed.  We've made over 10,000 posts in the Achewood forum in a year and 6 weeks (or so.)
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
We broke 10K
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2004, 08:36:17 pm »

I've spent the past several minutes being confused, as the stats on the main page say we've posted 25K articles. But now I see you mean over 10,000 just in this here main on-topic forum.

What can I say, we get a lot of mileage bitching about late/skipped updates. But it totally screws up my day because I budget a certain amount of my workday to reading/posting here, and when there's no strip the forum activity drops off and I'm left with extra free time. It's quite an annoyance.

So if I may briefly channel every participant of the once great Random Game: POST DAMN YOU POST!!!1!1!
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
We broke 10K
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2004, 08:56:43 pm »

Hooray for us!

(I'm not entirely clear on how the divisions have worked, but given the numerous reorganizations in the board's history, my guess would be that we don't have a majority of posts in this forum actually on the comics, but ah well. Multi-purposeness never hurt anything.)
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up