I'm suprised at the lack of alcoholism on the achewood board. Whatever, I guess diversity is good...
Um, I'm 15, me and my band go around taking 1 inch out of every kind of liquor in the drummer's parents' cabinet and replacing it w/ water. Whiskey, tequila, vodka, gin, rum, wine? Fuck yeah, put the wine in, dude. Dude, they'll never know. Thay almost never touch this shit. We mix it all together in like a sports bottle, along with something such as lemonade. We haul out down the road to a spot in the woods that we go to to just, you know, be dudes and smoke and talk about dude stuff. We fight over the sports bottle and also over who can actually keep this shit down. The taste is not a good taste. The rest of the night was kinda a blur, but I do remember not even really feeling "drunk" until i decided to go to bed and found that, for some reason, the "walk" function was disabled and I was forced to crawl up the stairs.
Almost 11 years later I am a proud happy-hour fixture.