Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Alright, America. I'm playing the underpants and pants game. If just for one more day.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Blogs, week of Sept 27  (Read 7664 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Blogs, week of Sept 27
« Reply #45 on: October 01, 2004, 05:27:46 am »

Quote from: "Téodor"
I need to find out where he's getting this stuff before he shows up with his head stuck in a Christy Canyon Vibrating Life Size Butt.


Never, ever before would the phrase "because of a problem" have been deployed so meaningfully. Unless, of course, Philippe stumbles across that mothballed Raquel Darrian Electric Shoeshine Confidence Kit.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Blogs, week of Sept 27
« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2004, 05:31:32 am »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Quote from: "Téodor"
I need to find out where he's getting this stuff before he shows up with his head stuck in a Christy Canyon Vibrating Life Size Butt.


Never, ever before would the phrase "because of a problem" have been deployed so meaningfully. Unless, of course, Philippe stumbles across that mothballed Raquel Darrian Electric Shoeshine Confidence Kit.

Because of a big problem. I think I would pay to see this strip, honestly.

(Also, can anyone vouch for the existence of a "Vibrating Life Size Butt" product, either based off of Christy Canyon or someone else? I'm faintly entranced just by the name. Not only is it vibrating -- it's life-size!)
Logged

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Blogs, week of Sept 27
« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2004, 05:39:57 am »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Also, can anyone vouch for the existence of a "Vibrating Life Size Butt" product, either based off of Christy Canyon or someone else?


V, you know I love you, wallscrolls and affiliated paraphenalia aside - but please, please try to watch more pornography. You are allowed to use the "fast forward" feature. It is so educational.

Oh, and while I don't know / can't remember if one can purchase a disembodied twitching plastic ass, this might prove to be hilariously eye-opening.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Blogs, week of Sept 27
« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2004, 05:47:59 am »

I'm sorry, Zart -- my schedule's been hell lately, so I haven't had a chance to keep current with my porno- and sexual-paraphernalia-related studies. It's a sad sacrifice, but you know how time management goes.

I'll have to submit my winter independent-thesis proposal involving vibrating synthetic butts (could they be the butts... of the FUTURE?!) to the Physics Department and see if I can get funding for high-energy buttology.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Blogs, week of Sept 27
« Reply #49 on: October 01, 2004, 07:07:36 am »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
I'm sorry, Zart -- my schedule's been hell lately, so I haven't had a chance to keep current with my porno- and sexual-paraphernalia-related studies. It's a sad sacrifice, but you know how time management goes.

I'll have to submit my winter independent-thesis proposal involving vibrating synthetic butts (could they be the butts... of the FUTURE?!) to the Physics Department and see if I can get funding for high-energy buttology.


It's official, I'm going to love all of you to death.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Blogs, week of Sept 27
« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2004, 12:58:12 pm »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Also, can anyone vouch for the existence of a "Vibrating Life Size Butt" product, either based off of Christy Canyon or someone else?

V, you know I love you, wallscrolls and affiliated paraphenalia aside - but please, please try to watch more pornography. You are allowed to use the "fast forward" feature. It is so educational.

Hey, if she stuck to gonzo movies like Lyle makes then she wouldn't even need fast forward.
Logged

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Blogs, week of Sept 27
« Reply #51 on: October 01, 2004, 06:11:39 pm »

Ray's blog of 10-1-04
that was eerily beautiful.

at this point, i have to state that the execution in the long term of the blogs, maintaining separate voices and events between characters, etc, is incredibly impressive.

combine that with the "book" nice pete is writing, and there's some truly incredible stuff happening.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
Blogs, week of Sept 27
« Reply #52 on: October 02, 2004, 01:51:03 am »

Oy, leave it to Ray to know about a meat artist. And I thought this was the guy who told Pat not to wear a cape.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Blogs, week of Sept 27
« Reply #53 on: October 03, 2004, 01:53:47 am »

The left-turn during Cornelius's reverse 3 Bears adventure was great. But now I'm curious as to why type of violence we're talking about here. Regular S&M or stuff that would make Lyle wince.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up