Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Dog Has No Nose.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: he gave you babies from his weiner 09-30-2004  (Read 7053 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
he gave you babies from his weiner 09-30-2004
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2004, 10:18:22 pm »

I'm Irish, not English.

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
he gave you babies from his weiner 09-30-2004
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2004, 10:18:58 pm »

this would be cooler with hot chixxors and a jello-filled mud-wrestling ring.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

Chris Onstad

  • Mr. Achewood
  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 5
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 119
    • View Profile
    • http://www.achewood.com
he gave you babies from his weiner 09-30-2004
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2004, 10:24:17 pm »

You're not Irish. You're from New Jersey. Everybody can tell, we are not fooled by those "favourites" and "colours." You probably look like a Ramone.
Logged

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
he gave you babies from his weiner 09-30-2004
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2004, 10:26:18 pm »

Quote from: "wombat"
Why monotremes?  The only monotreme I ever knew was perfectly inoffensive.


but do they tip well?
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
he gave you babies from his weiner 09-30-2004
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2004, 10:28:00 pm »

Hey, I'm not the one who refuses to show his face.  

As it happens, I live in the Philly area.  Haven't ever lived in NJ although of course I drive through it to see the Ugly Ocean or visit NYC.

Anyway, I hate to be the one to say this, but let's try to keep it on topic.  

I think the topic is "this strip is better than yesterday's but is still luke-warm."

Chris Onstad

  • Mr. Achewood
  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 5
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 119
    • View Profile
    • http://www.achewood.com
he gave you babies from his weiner 09-30-2004
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2004, 10:29:37 pm »

Showing your baby picture isn't exactly a strong assertion of bravado or confidence in your current looks.

Today's strip is good! I stand by it.
Logged

Chris Onstad

  • Mr. Achewood
  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 5
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 119
    • View Profile
    • http://www.achewood.com
he gave you babies from his weiner 09-30-2004
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2004, 10:33:11 pm »

There is a picture of me on the upcoming Vol I, for all the stalkers.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
he gave you babies from his weiner 09-30-2004
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2004, 10:37:18 pm »

I like the strip.

I find this completely freaking insane. It's like every time in a comic, when Batman fights Superman.

BATMAN CANNOT FIGHT SUPERMAN, BECAUSE HE IS BATMAN AND SUPERMAN IS SUPERMAN. THIS CANNOT BE.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
he gave you babies from his weiner 09-30-2004
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2004, 10:43:08 pm »

Seeing jough vs. Onstad reminds me of the Star Trek where there were two Rikers and they totally didn't get along because they were too much like each other.

God I'm a geek. And in danger of having my account deleted by an angry jough. But that's pretty much a constant fear.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
he gave you babies from his weiner 09-30-2004
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2004, 10:44:23 pm »

It's the software's fault.  They make it easier to delete accounts than to edit or delete posts.

Chris Onstad

  • Mr. Achewood
  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 5
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 119
    • View Profile
    • http://www.achewood.com
he gave you babies from his weiner 09-30-2004
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2004, 10:53:54 pm »

Who is afraid of a mop-headed tyke with root access? Stand up, people. Be not afraid. The mop-headed tyke shall not darken another tomorrow.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
he gave you babies from his weiner 09-30-2004
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2004, 10:57:29 pm »

This is funny in concept, but... I dunno. It feels very off to me, and it feels very forced and out-of-character. Also, Beef is pretty blatantly stoned or otherwise not quite in his right mind. Meh. I dunno, it would be funny if I didn't know these characters, but...

also it is strange when they are animals

(Mod note: Chris, Jough, play nice or I will be forced to consider going all Pat-style on people's asses. Well, not Jough's ass. But asses nonetheless.)
Logged

Chris Onstad

  • Mr. Achewood
  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 5
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 119
    • View Profile
    • http://www.achewood.com
he gave you babies from his weiner 09-30-2004
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2004, 10:59:24 pm »

That is EXACTLY what V-Adore posts about every single strip where people haven't previously either gushed or hated. Way to stay on-model, V! I'm not sure...dunno...meh...maybe.

LOVE
/C
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
he gave you babies from his weiner 09-30-2004
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2004, 11:01:40 pm »

This is true.  V is an admin here with all of the powers of Jough other than root or access to the backend database.  I'm still unsure what would happen if V were to exact her moderly-powers on me... if I were censored because I was a prick, would I not revenge?

However, since we tend to love V here as we would a plucky kid sister, I don't know what sort of retribution is in store for Mr. Onstad for making fun of her basically to her family.

I mean, what do you say to someone you invite over to dinner who tells the woman of the house that her child is ugly?

V-Adore

  • Guest
he gave you babies from his weiner 09-30-2004
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2004, 11:01:43 pm »

Look, someone has to be ambivalent. I can clarify if you like, but I find something faintly sad about this all.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up