Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Have some dignity.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Latest Achewood Merch Thread  (Read 8438 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
The Latest Achewood Merch Thread
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2005, 08:37:38 pm »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
I just saw this picture of Dorothy Gambrell of Cat and Girl with her band The Vandervoorts.  She's wearing a Special Boy shirt.

I think that's a Beef shirt but it's kind of hard to see. Maybe What We Need More Of?
Logged

Skillator

  • Guest
The Latest Achewood Merch Thread
« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2005, 10:40:08 pm »

Was there a king of the makeouts shirt made?
I can't remember but now I want one.
Am I going to have to make my own?
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
The Latest Achewood Merch Thread
« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2005, 11:54:34 pm »

Quote from: "Skillator"
Was there a king of the makeouts shirt made?
I can't remember but now I want one.
Am I going to have to make my own?

Yes. It had Vlad in a parallelogram, possibly giving a thumbs up. Above it said King of the Makeouts and underneath "*****" (but with real stars instead of asterisks)
Logged

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
The Latest Achewood Merch Thread
« Reply #48 on: March 04, 2005, 12:22:30 am »

Quote from: "CortJstr"

I think that's a Beef shirt...Maybe What We Need More Of?


You are correct.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
The Latest Achewood Merch Thread
« Reply #49 on: March 04, 2005, 01:10:50 am »

Never mind the shirt.  Is that her boyfriend with the funny little mustache?  If so, he is, on the other hand, cuter in the drawings.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

MaxAce

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 9
    • View Profile
The Latest Achewood Merch Thread
« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2005, 04:33:07 am »

Picture of "King of the make-outs" shirt
That is what the shirt looked like.

I am new.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
The Latest Achewood Merch Thread
« Reply #51 on: March 04, 2005, 05:25:52 am »

Quote from: "wombat"
Never mind the shirt.  Is that her boyfriend with the funny little mustache?  If so, he is, on the other hand, cuter in the drawings.


Yeah, I think that's Chen. He can draw!



God, I'm so fuck*ng depressing.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
The Latest Achewood Merch Thread
« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2005, 10:16:09 pm »

Whoa this is an older post.  I'm happy to see where the Dauschaund came from, though.  And yes, the boyfriend.  He is in all her merch pictures, and I thought she got him off the street.  NO MORE!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up