Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That the second best way to sound like a noob is to ask why robot and pants are censored?

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: R.I.P. R.E.M.  (Read 5368 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
R.I.P. R.E.M.
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2004, 06:58:48 pm »

TWEEEEEET!

Flag on the play.

Use of the name "Stevie Nicks" and "Rad" in the same sentence.

The poster is penalized five posts and loss of one board rank.

Repeat the post.
Logged

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
R.I.P. R.E.M.
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2004, 07:16:03 pm »

Quote from: "jldunston"
I think Stevie Nicks should do a cover of "Losing My Religion."  


I have spent the past hour imagining what this would sound like.  Thank you, JL, for brightening my day!   Your drug test is hereby waived.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
R.I.P. R.E.M.
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2004, 07:34:36 pm »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"

Use of the name "Stevie Nicks" and "Rad" in the same sentence.


I challenge the call.  There was (and is) a period (full stop) between the aforementioned words, clearly splitting them into two distinct sentences.  

So there.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
R.I.P. R.E.M.
« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2004, 08:35:06 pm »

I think J Mascis of Dinosaur Jr should do a cover of "Mr. Tambourine Man."  That would be fuck*ng funny.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
R.I.P. R.E.M.
« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2004, 01:48:36 pm »

Quote from: "carlosdelvaca"
I think J Mascis of Dinosaur Jr should do a cover of "Mr. Tambourine Man."  That would be fuck*ng funny.


I think he should cover Shatner's cover.
Logged
goose means greedy

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
R.I.P. R.E.M.
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2004, 09:01:45 pm »

this is a hilarious 1st paragraph:
http://www.csmonitor.com/2004/1008/p11s01-almp.html

i don't know if i've ever read anything from this source before.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up