Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TERRIBLE!

Poll

Which is worse?

A - Occasionally being late with a strip
- 0 (0%)
B - Getting unreasonably personal with almost every critique or mention
- 13 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: October 01, 2004, 07:54:25 pm


Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: here's a question  (Read 6840 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
here's a question
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2004, 06:57:56 pm »

It has crossed my mind that Jough has issues with Onstad.  And with maybe everyone else on the planet.  But as long as he is mostly amusing about it, so what?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
here's a question
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2004, 07:01:28 pm »

Quote from: "ferocious j"
It is possible but highly unlikely that I have a poorly-developed sense of humor.

More likely, you really suck at joking around when it comes to strip/creator commentary.  A look at your posts from the beginning suggest to me that you have issues with Onstad for some poorly-defined reason and like to take it out on him here on the internet.


Even more likely: You haven't spent enough time with Jough to understand his sense of humor or that the two of you just will NEVER, EVER get along. I think the last is most true.

I suggest that both of you just put it away and zip back up because, for the most part, you've been engaged in a verbal pissing contest for a year now and it makes both of you look small.

Judging just objectively from your posts and your websites you are both funny and creative people. And you both should be smart enough to realize that you are involved in a long-distance negative-sum game.

I mean CRIMINY! It's been a year!
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
here's a question
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2004, 07:08:45 pm »

As I've said in another thread, I'm officially declaring Onstad's appearance controversy time OVER.  Things were said, people were pissy but the air seems much clearer now.  Conflict can be healing, nnn-kay.

J, I think you are correct, Jough crosses the line occas..., well, OK, regularly.  But I think your point would be more valid if Jough's venom was directed only at Onstad.  I mean, who hasn't Jough called a drunken cocksucker?  Why should Onstad be left out?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
here's a question
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2004, 07:11:36 pm »

FJ started it. :P

August, you drunken cocksucker, I have no venom directed at ANYONE.  I am a bastion of love and healing.

V-Adore

  • Guest
here's a question
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2004, 07:28:15 pm »

WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS AROUND HERE, CAN WE?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up