- October 02, 2026, 12:28:42 am
- Welcome, Guest
News:
"Artists need to make money to eat and to continue to make art. Artists used to rely on middlemen to collect their money on their behalf, thereby rendering themselves innocent of cash-handling in the public eye. Artists will now be coming straight to you (yes YOU, you who want their music, their films, their books) for their paychecks. Please welcome them. Please help them. Please do not make them feel badly about asking you directly for money.” -Amanda Palmer
- The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board >
- Achewood >
- Achewood (Moderator: AugustWest) >
- Topic: Tell me of the things I can do- Monday, Oct. 4th
Author
Topic: Tell me of the things I can do- Monday, Oct. 4th (Read 8322 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
- The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board >
- Achewood >
- Achewood (Moderator: AugustWest) >
- Topic: Tell me of the things I can do- Monday, Oct. 4th