Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that nobody but Wombat notices what is in the News Box?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fifty hundred scared baby birds (5 October 2004)  (Read 1622 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Va

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 7
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 435
    • View Profile
    • http://posdef.net
Fifty hundred scared baby birds (5 October 2004)
« on: October 05, 2004, 02:04:51 pm »

Fr1st p0st!

That's pretty much how I sleep, too.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Fifty hundred scared baby birds (5 October 2004)
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2004, 02:08:04 pm »

This is a great glimpse into the mind of C. "Roast Beef" Kazenzakis. I especially like the diabetes dream. That is just a nice touch.
Logged

Silverberg

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 77
    • View Profile
Fifty hundred scared baby birds (5 October 2004)
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2004, 02:55:14 pm »

Ah, good old Beef.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Fifty hundred scared baby birds (5 October 2004)
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2004, 03:06:56 pm »

I am once again starkly terrified in just how much art imitates life here.

I am especially fond of his detail about how many times it took to get the lighter working.
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Fifty hundred scared baby birds (5 October 2004)
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2004, 03:19:40 pm »

I totally agree with V there. I loved the thing about the lighter and the humidity.
I really dig this one. I guess it's another one, as are the last two proper ones, that really makes me realise how much some of the Beef strips remind me of  my life...
I sleep about that well too.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
Fifty hundred scared baby birds (5 October 2004)
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2004, 11:13:18 pm »

I know I've had the same fear that resulted in Beef's anxiety dream.  Except she isn't naked, but is still trying to jump my bones.
Logged

Steve Hogan

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 167
    • View Profile
    • http://www.steve-hogan.com/
Fifty hundred scared baby birds (5 October 2004)
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2004, 11:15:19 pm »

I am like that at night if I smoke too much pot.

"I need 3 dixie cups of water and I must wipe again because there is a phantom itch."
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up