Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "One of Your Shoes is By the Dog Food: A Tale of Things Not Worth Mentioning During Married Life," is out in September on Harper-Doubleday.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: R.I.P. Rodney Dangerfield  (Read 1324 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
R.I.P. Rodney Dangerfield
« on: October 06, 2004, 02:46:40 am »

Be sure to pay your last "no respect"s:

Yahoo! News Story

V-Adore

  • Guest
R.I.P. Rodney Dangerfield
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2004, 03:05:59 am »

It is a sad day, but you can't say he didn't give it his all.

God bless and godspeed, Mr. D. And if Blister gets sharp, smack 'im down.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
R.I.P. Rodney Dangerfield
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2004, 03:40:16 am »

That sucks, but he had a great run.  He is partying in heaven now.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up