Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

It sounds to me like you haven't read the Sex Rulebook! The first rule of Sex is that everybody can always get it on. Man, go for it! Awesome! Awesome! -=RAY=-

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Christopher Reeve R.I.P.  (Read 2341 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Christopher Reeve R.I.P.
« on: October 11, 2004, 05:46:14 am »

CNN is reporting that Christopher Reeve went into a coma yesterday and just passed away at the age of 52.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Christopher Reeve R.I.P.
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2004, 05:59:31 am »

Wow. I mean, I never was one of the people who saw him as an "inspiration to millions," but I donated to his foundation, and he seemed really cool.

So we've lost Derrida, Superman and Rodney Dangerfield? Richard, what's HAPPENING to me?
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Christopher Reeve R.I.P.
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2004, 03:05:13 pm »

Derrida's the only one that's actually made me sad, but damn, this whole atmosphere of moribundity is a little disconcerting.
Logged
goose means greedy

Rodney Dangerfield

  • Guest
Christopher Reeve R.I.P.
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2004, 10:43:11 pm »

The nerve of this guy!  So you're telling me he had to kick off right after me and steal my thunder!?!

I get no respect, I tell ya, no respect!
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Christopher Reeve R.I.P.
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2004, 02:03:48 am »

Wow, assholes abound!

See ya!

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Christopher Reeve R.I.P.
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2004, 04:12:27 am »

Quote from: "Asherdan"
Cracking his spine was the best career move dude ever made.  Sure one-upped Margot Kidder's turn at going toothless and crazy.

Later, Kal-El.


A little harsh but true. The role of Superman in the movies has been cursed since time began.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Christopher Reeve R.I.P.
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2004, 04:30:50 am »

I was thinking about Dean Cain. He was only on TV, I think, so he should be OK.
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Christopher Reeve R.I.P.
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2004, 05:24:46 am »

Does Tom Welling get an automatic buy-out due to the fact that he's just Clark Kent and never Superman?
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?
Pages: [1]   Go Up