Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Terrible dream where Bobby Flay came to my childhood home, danced on the table, recited verse, and we had nothing interesting for him to do.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pressure Chief  (Read 1124 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Pressure Chief
« on: October 12, 2004, 10:57:14 am »

Well. What a surprise... It kicks fuck*ng ass!
It's more Cake, as you can expect, though it's also somewhat different. It fits  as the followup to Comfort Eagle. And the comment I read on Amazon about McCrae now concentrating more on singing as opposed to his semi-rap is noticablly true.
It also has elements that remind me totally of The Spine. One particular synth sound (very 70's one) used in The Guitar Man...

I don't think anyone who is waiting will be disappointed!

I'm going to go and stand on my not yet constructed glass house and throw stones...
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Gimpson

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 16
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 592
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gimpysoft.com
Pressure Chief
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2004, 12:23:04 pm »

Oh cool.  I had it in my head that this didn't come out until November.  I'll have to make it over to the store today and grab a copy.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Pressure Chief
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2004, 03:29:24 pm »

Oh. My. God.

Cake's version of "The Spine" = V MUST PURCHASE IMMEDIATELY. My good lord.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up