Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Hydroponic seltzer clams.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Maaaaaaaking love in a limo on an airplane - 12 Oct 2004  (Read 2557 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gimpson

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 16
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 592
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gimpysoft.com
Maaaaaaaking love in a limo on an airplane - 12 Oct 2004
« on: October 12, 2004, 12:11:25 pm »

#####less Emeril makes me slightly uncomfortable.  

Also, paging Dr. Choop.  Choop, can you please report to this thread with a new avatar?

Is Beef heading home to see Molly, or do we get to see Beef getting down tomorrow?
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Maaaaaaaking love in a limo on an airplane - 12 Oct 2004
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2004, 01:22:55 pm »

Quote from: "Gimpson"
#####less Emeril makes me slightly uncomfortable.  

Also, paging Dr. Choop.  Choop, can you please report to this thread with a new avatar?

Is Beef heading home to see Molly, or do we get to see Beef getting down tomorrow?


Maybe he is retrieving his woman to dance together.
Logged

Silverberg

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 77
    • View Profile
Maaaaaaaking love in a limo on an airplane - 12 Oct 2004
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2004, 02:41:58 pm »

When I first read this strip, for some reason I didn't notice the fact that Beef has left in the last panel. Now that I have, I think it is awesome.

Emeril dancing is sort of weird, though.
Logged

Acanthopagrus

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 42
    • View Profile
Maaaaaaaking love in a limo on an airplane - 12 Oct 2004
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2004, 02:49:10 pm »

At first, due to his comments in the first frame, I thought Beef would be heading for the dance floor. But after closer inspection and seeing his face in the sixth frame when they tenmen are singing about making love "in a limo on an airplane" etc. I think he got the horn and has left to seduce Molly.


One things for sure, he certainly didn't leave without finishing his drink.
Logged
keh?

Steve Hogan

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 167
    • View Profile
    • http://www.steve-hogan.com/
Maaaaaaaking love in a limo on an airplane - 12 Oct 2004
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2004, 02:49:32 pm »

Should I be looking for The Tenmen's new album on Estrus Records?
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Maaaaaaaking love in a limo on an airplane - 12 Oct 2004
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2004, 03:28:32 pm »

I want to see a dancing Emeril animation, yes. Also, Spongebath bringing his lawn chair out to sit on the dance floor is so righteous that there are barely words.

The lyrics put me in mind of TMBG's "Destination Moon," except about pr0n. I suppose I can't seriously object to that.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Maaaaaaaking love in a limo on an airplane - 12 Oct 2004
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2004, 04:16:45 pm »

Quote from: "Asherdan"
I'm really digging the art that has come from Beef's little sojourn to The Smoke.  All evocative of a mood and shit.

Yes, the art is lovely. I've said in the past that I'm particularly fond of these sorts of shaded pieces -- Onstad composes darkness especially well and in a way that doesn't usually come out in the day-to-day strips. The last two strips have been absolutely top-notch artistically, which I appreciate a lot.
Logged

walking contradiction

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.xanga.com/less_than_zero
Maaaaaaaking love in a limo on an airplane - 12 Oct 2004
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2004, 10:34:40 pm »

The man has taste.  I love the art-based strips, and even moreso I love Rickenbackers.  Keep up the good work, Chris.


first post...weeeeeeeeeeeeee[/b]
Logged

sailor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 301
    • View Profile
Maaaaaaaking love in a limo on an airplane - 12 Oct 2004
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2004, 03:33:05 am »

Quote from: "Steve Hogan"
Should I be looking for The Tenmen's new album on Estrus Records?


zing!
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

ndpatel

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 5
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 132
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sixtyeights.com
Maaaaaaaking love in a limo on an airplane - 12 Oct 2004
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2004, 08:59:36 am »

Quote from: "Silverberg"
When I first read this strip, for some reason I didn't notice the fact that Beef has left in the last panel. Now that I have, I think it is awesome.


also he's downed his beer. double trouble.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up