Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

When the creations of a genius collide with the mind of a layman, and produce an empty sound, there is little doubt as to which is at fault. - Salvador Dali

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: I would like one side order of jalapeņos 10/13/04  (Read 6201 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
I would like one side order of jalapeņos 10/13/04
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2004, 12:29:55 am »

Quote from: "Bozack"
As Beef usually plays straight man to Ray, Molly gets to play straight to Beef's insanity.

But maybe I just have a crush on a cartoon cat. IT HAPPENS, ON THE INTERNET.

That is true. For a while I felt that Teodor was the everyman or voice of normalcy but Molly seems to fill that role even better. That similarity would also explain why people keep thinking she'll leave Beef for him.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up