Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I haven't had a haircut since July. I'm hoping to, "wait it out."

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Why would you do this? (The Dragon)  (Read 6233 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Why would you do this? (The Dragon)
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2004, 02:43:04 am »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
Holy. fuck*ng. Crap.


I feel like I am killing the innocence of this forum.


 :twisted:
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Why would you do this? (The Dragon)
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2004, 04:00:49 am »

It works!

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Why would you do this? (The Dragon)
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2004, 04:33:57 am »

Quote from: "jough"
It works!

That is a mental image that I did not need.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Why would you do this? (The Dragon)
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2004, 04:39:30 am »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "jough"
It works!

That is a mental image that I did not need.


Far worse is an obviously plastered jough giving a blow-by-blow update over the phone to a terrified Butterball hotline operator.

no sir i would not want to try it, using the gizzard
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up