Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Chris Onstad does not wear makeup. Life hasn't given him any funny ideas about who he is.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: Magical Sex Blokes Vol. 8 - 14 October 2004  (Read 15806 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Acanthopagrus

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 42
    • View Profile
Magical Sex Blokes Vol. 8 - 14 October 2004
« Reply #75 on: October 21, 2004, 11:24:04 pm »

By being a dick, am I a genius?
Maybe it makes me a talentless c*ck.
Many have called me a cock,
whether they meant it or not
was it a reference to brilliance?
Logged
keh?

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Magical Sex Blokes Vol. 8 - 14 October 2004
« Reply #76 on: October 21, 2004, 11:27:42 pm »

Quote from: "Acanthopagrus"
By being a dick, am I a genius?
Maybe it makes me a talentless c*ck.
Many have called me a cock,
whether they meant it or not
was it a reference to brilliance?


Comparing yourself to your member
Does not within you talent engender
So give up the facade
That you are your rod
You're taller, and likely less slender.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Magical Sex Blokes Vol. 8 - 14 October 2004
« Reply #77 on: October 22, 2004, 12:04:26 am »

Just when we think we've hit the most wandering thread ever something like this comes along and crosses the line from mere wandering to some kind of teleportation.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Magical Sex Blokes Vol. 8 - 14 October 2004
« Reply #78 on: October 22, 2004, 12:22:50 am »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Just when we think we've hit the most wandering thread ever something like this comes along and crosses the line from mere wandering to some kind of teleportation.

Yeah, this thread is a force of nature. I locked it once (after Chris pulled the ol' passive-aggressive flip-off), but it got delocked, and now I figure I can't stop it. So continue on, you mad emperors! Bravely venture off-topic! Find new topics and then subvert them!
Logged

Acanthopagrus

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 42
    • View Profile
Magical Sex Blokes Vol. 8 - 14 October 2004
« Reply #79 on: October 22, 2004, 12:23:04 am »

Teleportation
Magical Sex Blokes and cocks
The wandering thread
Logged
keh?

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Magical Sex Blokes Vol. 8 - 14 October 2004
« Reply #80 on: October 22, 2004, 12:28:29 am »

Quote from: "Acanthopagrus"
Teleportation
Magical Sex Blokes and cocks
The wandering thread


The subject is dicks
Whether seen on a sex bloke
Or as Dr. Seuss

Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Magical Sex Blokes Vol. 8 - 14 October 2004
« Reply #81 on: October 22, 2004, 12:57:41 pm »

FREAKISH
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Magical Sex Blokes Vol. 8 - 14 October 2004
« Reply #82 on: October 22, 2004, 04:51:04 pm »

an achewood/jerkcity crossover would be amusing.

ray: T BEEF I SLEEP-SHAT THE BED

beef: T RAY WHAT DO YOU THINK I CARE?

ray: HOW DO YOU THINK I MADE THAT AWESOME FRITATTA?

both: HUAGLAGLAGLAGLAG

lyle: WHOA WAIT DONT WASTE THOSE BLUMPKINS OH GOD MY FACE HUAGLAGLAGLAGLAG

phillipe: HERE COMES A SPECIAL BOY

lyle: ALL OVER YOUR FACE

phillipe: T LYLE I AM NOT GAY, I AM AN OTTER

all: COCKS
Logged

Formica

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 205
    • View Profile
Magical Sex Blokes Vol. 8 - 14 October 2004
« Reply #83 on: October 22, 2004, 05:07:26 pm »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
an achewood/jerkcity crossover would be amusing.

ray: T BEEF I SLEEP-SHAT THE BED

beef: T RAY WHAT DO YOU THINK I CARE?

ray: HOW DO YOU THINK I MADE THAT AWESOME FRITATTA?

both: HUAGLAGLAGLAGLAG

lyle: WHOA WAIT DONT WASTE THOSE BLUMPKINS OH GOD MY FACE HUAGLAGLAGLAGLAG

phillipe: HERE COMES A SPECIAL BOY

lyle: ALL OVER YOUR FACE

phillipe: T LYLE I AM NOT GAY, I AM AN OTTER

all: COCKS


genius
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Magical Sex Blokes Vol. 8 - 14 October 2004
« Reply #84 on: October 22, 2004, 08:44:16 pm »

Quote from: "Formica"
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
an achewood/jerkcity crossover would be amusing.

ray: T BEEF I SLEEP-SHAT THE BED

beef: T RAY WHAT DO YOU THINK I CARE?

ray: HOW DO YOU THINK I MADE THAT AWESOME FRITATTA?

both: HUAGLAGLAGLAGLAG

lyle: WHOA WAIT DONT WASTE THOSE BLUMPKINS OH GOD MY FACE HUAGLAGLAGLAGLAG

phillipe: HERE COMES A SPECIAL BOY

lyle: ALL OVER YOUR FACE

phillipe: T LYLE I AM NOT GAY, I AM AN OTTER

all: COCKS


genius



Before there was Ray shitting the bed ...

Before there was Jerk City ...

There was ...

SPACE MOOSE



Abnrmljstr: I love you
Logged

Acanthopagrus

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 42
    • View Profile
Magical Sex Blokes Vol. 8 - 14 October 2004
« Reply #85 on: October 25, 2004, 07:27:03 am »

Magical Sex Blokes!!!
Logged
keh?

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Magical Sex Blokes Vol. 8 - 14 October 2004
« Reply #86 on: October 25, 2004, 01:00:43 pm »

Quote from: "Acanthopagrus"
Magical Sex Blokes!!!


That sounds suspiciously like our thread jumping the shark.
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Magical Sex Blokes Vol. 8 - 14 October 2004
« Reply #87 on: October 25, 2004, 01:01:32 pm »

Whether you be bad sad or glad
Whether you be bad sad or glad
You've got to know that there's fun to be had
You've got to know that there's fun to be had
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Magical Sex Blokes Vol. 8 - 14 October 2004
« Reply #88 on: October 25, 2004, 01:10:55 pm »

Quote from: "carlosdelvaca"
Whether you be bad sad or glad
Whether you be bad sad or glad
You've got to know that there's fun to be had
You've got to know that there's fun to be had


Rock over London
Rock on Chicago
Achewood: Bite my Rad Chilis

This thread is ready to be locked
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Magical Sex Blokes Vol. 8 - 14 October 2004
« Reply #89 on: October 25, 2004, 02:19:46 pm »

Far be it from me to refuse the entreaties of the Little People. (And the MB folks, too.)
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up