Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

How Does He Smell?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Blogs - Week of October 18, Twenty-Ought Four  (Read 2987 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
Blogs - Week of October 18, Twenty-Ought Four
« on: October 19, 2004, 01:43:03 am »

Philippe doth writ:

Quote
I knew that I had important stuff to say, like about smoking and people who make fun of kids who cut the cheese.


Is this something that causes problems in Philippe's social life? In any case, if he wants to make congress pass a constitutional amendment banning the making fun of kids who cut the cheese, he's lost my vote. (Sorry little guy - I just think dumb stuff should be kept out to the constitution.)
Logged

ferocious j

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 231
    • View Profile
    • http://automatedredemption.com/flavorcountry/
Blogs - Week of October 18, Twenty-Ought Four
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2004, 08:42:40 pm »

ARMORED
TEXT
BOOKS

There is no part of that concept I don't like.
Logged
I step to the mic like a Jedi knight
I'm all "off with your head" with my neon light

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Blogs - Week of October 18, Twenty-Ought Four
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2004, 09:16:36 pm »

I think my favourite part might be "Relieved, I got some fries at Wendy's."  I'm a big fan of syntaces that do not really happen in real life.
Logged
goose means greedy

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Blogs - Week of October 18, Twenty-Ought Four
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2004, 01:30:55 am »

I didn't know whether to be flattered or to hit him on the head with a pan.

Beautiful.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Gimpson

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 16
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 592
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gimpysoft.com
Blogs - Week of October 18, Twenty-Ought Four
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2004, 08:50:04 pm »

Another chapter in Nice Pete's novel, another cliffhanger.
Logged

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Blogs - Week of October 18, Twenty-Ought Four
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2004, 09:13:38 pm »

Another excellent Ray entry.  "I guess all she can eat is the flames."
Logged

sensate

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 111
    • View Profile
Blogs - Week of October 18, Twenty-Ought Four
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2004, 03:03:51 am »

Lyle done said:

Quote
oh well at least i've got the shits from all that coffee + won ton soup


I just realized why he's, uh, relieved.

Sick biz he's in. Heh.
Logged

Silverberg

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 77
    • View Profile
Blogs - Week of October 18, Twenty-Ought Four
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2004, 04:45:01 am »

Quote from: "sensate"
Lyle done said:

Quote
oh well at least i've got the shits from all that coffee + won ton soup


I just realized why he's, uh, relieved.

Sick biz he's in. Heh.


... oh Jesus. Well, there are some things I really wish I didn't know in this world.

earrr-AP-AP-AP
Logged

sailor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 301
    • View Profile
Blogs - Week of October 18, Twenty-Ought Four
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2004, 07:45:13 pm »

Quote from: "Silverberg"
... oh Jesus. Well, there are some things I really wish I didn't know in this world.



Yeah, like the fact the cockroaches are born pregnant!!
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Blogs - Week of October 18, Twenty-Ought Four
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2004, 10:42:20 pm »

Quote from: "sailor"
Quote from: "Silverberg"
... oh Jesus. Well, there are some things I really wish I didn't know in this world.



Yeah, like the fact the cockroaches are born pregnant!!


I actually find that more comforting than thinking about cockroaches gettin' their cockroach swing-thing on under the refrigerator. Maybe it's just me. I'm not sure how it works, though.
Logged

Gimpson

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 16
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 592
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gimpysoft.com
Blogs - Week of October 18, Twenty-Ought Four
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2004, 09:16:13 pm »

I'm so confused.  I thought the Risotto wars were over.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up