Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that Wombat has figured out how to edit the News Box!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Music ID Funhouse! ID Funhouse!  (Read 1285 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Music ID Funhouse! ID Funhouse!
« on: October 24, 2004, 12:04:02 am »

Hey, you people are insane and wonderful, so I was hoping you'd be able to help: This is a really awesome collection of novelty Halloween songs. Listen to #23 on the first disc, Hap Palmers "Haunted House."
WHAT WAS THIS IN?
I know this was in a movie, as does everyone else I've played it for.  What movie? I put it to you, Official Unofficial Achewood Message Board!
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Music ID Funhouse! ID Funhouse!
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2004, 02:30:33 am »

I've seen Hap Palmer's name tied in with Hanna Barbara more than once. Maybe this was background music on Scooby-Doo or something. The portion around the 1-minute mark sounds especially familiar.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up