Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Italian food is like pornography. I can’t define it, but I know when I have paid too much.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Weboggle  (Read 2473 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Weboggle
« on: October 26, 2004, 06:29:04 pm »

Anybody else play Weboggle?  I am hooked.  This game is like crack I tells ya!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Weboggle
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2004, 06:59:01 pm »

I suck monumentally at those. I just can't spot words in the layout. I got 3 four letter words on the 5X5 grid.

Ugh.
Doesn't help that my brain is rejecting everything as I try desperately to redraft a screenplay to a deadline, so I shall try it again when I can think properly.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Re: Weboggle
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2004, 07:03:32 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
Anybody else play Weboggle?  I am hooked.  This game is like crack I tells ya!


i hate you.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Weboggle
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2004, 07:14:32 pm »

Quote from: "arkabee"
Quote from: "AugustWest"
Anybody else play Weboggle?  I am hooked.  This game is like crack I tells ya!


i hate you.

Is that nice?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Re: Weboggle
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2004, 07:26:17 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
Quote from: "arkabee"
Quote from: "AugustWest"
Anybody else play Weboggle?  I am hooked.  This game is like crack I tells ya!


i hate you.

Is that nice?


no sir...

i'm sorry.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Weboggle
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2004, 07:43:00 pm »

Oh hell. Well, at least I forgot to bookmark it.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Weboggle
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2004, 07:53:56 pm »

The link is still in the thread.  

Heh heh heh.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Weboggle
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2004, 08:40:57 pm »

i suck at this game.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush
Pages: [1]   Go Up