Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wombat is MAD WITH POWER.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: grape flavored stickers || 10.27.2004  (Read 4761 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Chris Onstad

  • Mr. Achewood
  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 5
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 119
    • View Profile
    • http://www.achewood.com
grape flavored stickers || 10.27.2004
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2004, 07:21:23 am »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
??? Why don't you own Vol II?  Did you have to mortgage it?  Forget and sell the last one?


I was just kidding. I thought it would sound weird to say that.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
grape flavored stickers || 10.27.2004
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2004, 01:10:16 pm »

Quote from: "Chris Onstad"
Quote from: "AugustWest"
??? Why don't you own Vol II?  Did you have to mortgage it?  Forget and sell the last one?


I was just kidding. I thought it would sound weird to say that.


It worked.

Love your avatar.  I went to Jr. High with a girl who looked just like that.  I think everybody went to Jr. High with a girl who looked just like that.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
grape flavored stickers || 10.27.2004
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2004, 03:16:46 pm »

Isn't that the Classmates.com banner ad girl?

I think she looks like Paul Rubens.  Aaaaagh!  Ha-ha.

V-Adore

  • Guest
grape flavored stickers || 10.27.2004
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2004, 03:44:20 pm »

I didn't go to junior high with a girl who looked like that. Maybe I was the girl who looked like that, however terrifying that thought may be.
Logged

Steve Hogan

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 167
    • View Profile
    • http://www.steve-hogan.com/
grape flavored stickers || 10.27.2004
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2004, 06:01:02 pm »

I liked the Phillipe strip.  Between the thank you for the grape stickers and the whole "You shouldn't be reading this but here goes" vibe" it entered a nice area of inappropriateness.   As a former child reader of Playboy I heartily approve.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
grape flavored stickers || 10.27.2004
« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2004, 09:19:01 pm »

I've been going over some of the old threads, and I learned this terminology CJ'ing, and I decided that I need to fix this. Anyway:

Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"
Lyle is at least a Nugget reader.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
grape flavored stickers || 10.27.2004
« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2004, 09:21:02 pm »

Quote from: "Chris Onstad"
Quote from: "AugustWest"
??? Why don't you own Vol II?  Did you have to mortgage it?  Forget and sell the last one?


I was just kidding. I thought it would sound weird to say that.

There are still Vol. II's to be had. I've noticed that he sold the last copy of the original Vol. I, though. This may have happened a long time ago. Either way, congrats.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up