OK, not only is your armpit not so bad, but your camera is noticably better than my phone's.

It's kinda dark in here as is, and it's hard to stand back far enough without falling over the drum kit!

That's the behemoth that is on the left of my desk, with it's landing lights on (test mode for the LED's). Possibly cooler is test mode for the sliders, which runs block maneuvres and a sine wave. It's pretty much as wide as my keyboard.
I
just got it the other week, and am still learning, but it's already so much more powerful than the setup I had before. Basically, being able to record like a multi-track tape system, but digital and non-linear. It does play a far larger role, seeing as what I'm working on right now is basically industrial, so being able to have all my synth and sampler stuff plugged right in is great, but it's also superb for the production work I'm doing with my mate for our more conventional band.
Anyway, I'll shut up, I'm just in love with it, especially when I try to do something and discover just how goddamn easy it is!