Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Man Pat you don't gotta talk to me like they teach you in that class for people with too much anger.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nov 1: Pizza-Goiter  (Read 6009 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Nov 1: Pizza-Goiter
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2004, 01:10:42 am »

Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"

I wish I had this kind of discretionary income, but I suspect my wife would have a little problem with it. If it was 5' x 7', however, I'd say consequence be damned!


Has to be said, I look at it and think 'how in hell...' but, had I the disposable income, I'd buy one!
Similarly I'd buy a Joe Sorren (now my favourite artist) painting, and possibly even one by Meathead (I've shared a forum with him fo a while, and not only does he amuse me often there, but I really like how his paintings are turning out - the ones in the middle (i forget the names) in particular).
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Nov 1: Pizza-Goiter
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2004, 04:53:47 am »

Dan Rather is cool.

There is a guy who dresses kind of like that at my university. I don't know him, but the look screams nerd in his case and makes me uncomfortable.

I sometimes wonder if I look at all like that when I wear my nice resale duds, or if I look shabby-dignified-urban or some such. I think it is the latter.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Nov 1: Pizza-Goiter
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2004, 05:04:37 am »

Quote from: "JorgeFabregas"
There is a guy who dresses kind of like that at my university. I don't know him, but the look screams nerd in his case and makes me uncomfortable.

I think there's one at every college -- we have the guy who basically dresses exactly like Pat in his Renfest phase, all with the suit jacket and the cape and the pocket watch and the hat with a feather in. (Of course, at this point I think everyone on the quad who isn't me owns an all-weather cape, so maybe it's just my problem...)
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Nov 1: Pizza-Goiter
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2004, 03:09:00 pm »

Quote from: "JorgeFabregas"
Dan Rather is cool.

There is a guy who dresses kind of like that at my university. I don't know him, but the look screams nerd in his case and makes me uncomfortable.

Like Dan Rather? Or like Ray, with a fedora, no shirt and a gold medallion?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Nov 1: Pizza-Goiter
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2004, 03:46:56 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
I think there's one at every college -- we have the guy who basically dresses exactly like Pat in his Renfest phase, all with the suit jacket and the cape and the pocket watch and the hat with a feather in. (Of course, at this point I think everyone on the quad who isn't me owns an all-weather cape, so maybe it's just my problem...)

Dammit I have a pocket watch. It's even the windup kind. I'm such a geek!
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up