Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Alright, America. I'm playing the underpants and pants game. If just for one more day.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: YANK a.k.a. America's Choice: Phillipe - Nov. 4, 04  (Read 7098 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Silverberg

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 77
    • View Profile
YANK a.k.a. America's Choice: Phillipe - Nov. 4, 04
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2004, 07:48:24 pm »

I don't think there's anything about this strip that doesn't kick ass. Aside from the little wince the last panel elicited when I realized what Ray was doing.

Ow.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
YANK a.k.a. America's Choice: Phillipe - Nov. 4, 04
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2004, 08:03:39 pm »

What a perfect way to end the Philippe for President thread.  His cute little heart doesn't get broken and yet he doesn't become president.  

And it's always good to see LieBot, who was obviously programmed by John F. Kerry.

doomglobe

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 35
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 410
    • View Profile
    • doom globe
YANK a.k.a. America's Choice: Phillipe - Nov. 4, 04
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2004, 08:24:53 pm »

ray hurting himself almost made me forget that my country is again in the hands of an idiot corporate monkey yes-tard who is for guns and smoking.

but not quite. I weep still, in my private moments.
Logged
[expletive deleted]

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
YANK a.k.a. America's Choice: Phillipe - Nov. 4, 04
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2004, 08:27:59 pm »

Quote from: "doomglobe"
ray hurting himself almost made me forget that my country is again in the hands of an idiot corporate monkey yes-tard who is for guns and smoking.

but not quite. I weep still, in my private moments.

Holy Crap! Nice to hear from you, DG!
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
YANK a.k.a. America's Choice: Phillipe - Nov. 4, 04
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2004, 10:02:18 pm »

Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"
Holy Crap! Nice to hear from you, DG!


Indeed!  Where the crap have you been, buddy?
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
YANK a.k.a. America's Choice: Phillipe - Nov. 4, 04
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2004, 10:48:47 pm »

Quote from: "Steve Hogan"
I'd kill Mickey penis to bring about a Phillipe presidency.


Heck, I'd kill Mickey penis just to watch him die.

And indeed, why doesn't Doomglobe love us?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
YANK a.k.a. America's Choice: Phillipe - Nov. 4, 04
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2004, 11:10:21 pm »

Quote from: "wombat"
And indeed, why doesn't Doomglobe love us?

Now, now - sometimes people just go away for awhile. It's no reflection on you. Just be happy when they return!
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
YANK a.k.a. America's Choice: Phillipe - Nov. 4, 04
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2004, 12:32:31 am »

Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"
Quote from: "wombat"
And indeed, why doesn't Doomglobe love us?

Now, now - sometimes people just go away for awhile. It's no reflection on you. Just be happy when they return!


indeed!
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
YANK a.k.a. America's Choice: Phillipe - Nov. 4, 04
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2004, 12:42:59 am »

Huzzah for Doomglobe!
Logged
goose means greedy

Steve Hogan

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 167
    • View Profile
    • http://www.steve-hogan.com/
YANK a.k.a. America's Choice: Phillipe - Nov. 4, 04
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2004, 03:34:40 am »

Quote from: "wombat"
Quote from: "Steve Hogan"
I'd kill Mickey penis to bring about a Phillipe presidency.


Heck, I'd kill Mickey penis just to watch him die.


There's a Johnny Cash song in there somewhere.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
YANK a.k.a. America's Choice: Phillipe - Nov. 4, 04
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2004, 03:46:32 am »

Quote from: "wombat"
Quote from: "Steve Hogan"
I'd kill Mickey penis to bring about a Phillipe presidency.


Heck, I'd kill Mickey penis just to watch him die.


Yeah, but would you shoot him in Ren... uh, Orlando?  

I'm just irritated that you beat me to this line.

Quote from: "jough"
What a perfect way to end the Philippe for President thread. His cute little heart doesn't get broken and yet he doesn't become president.

When are you making your concession speech?

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Instad...


Is this Chris's evil twin?  The hipper, more fashionable version?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
YANK a.k.a. America's Choice: Phillipe - Nov. 4, 04
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2004, 03:47:21 am »

Quote from: "Steve Hogan"
Quote from: "wombat"
Quote from: "Steve Hogan"
I'd kill Mickey penis to bring about a Phillipe presidency.


Heck, I'd kill Mickey penis just to watch him die.


There's a Johnny Cash song in there somewhere.


DAMMIT!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
YANK a.k.a. America's Choice: Phillipe - Nov. 4, 04
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2004, 04:25:28 am »

Quote from: "AugustWest"


Quote from: "jough"
What a perfect way to end the Philippe for President thread. His cute little heart doesn't get broken and yet he doesn't become president.

When are you making your concession speech?



::pulls out the JoughSim::

<jough> This was a terrible election. I mean, it just wasn't at its snuff. I've seen better. This was not it. I am extremely disappointed in the American Public. I thought it could do better. Worst. Election. Ever.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
YANK a.k.a. America's Choice: Phillipe - Nov. 4, 04
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2004, 06:27:10 am »

Well, my campaign hasn't even gotten out of first gear yet.

I'm not constitutionally eligible to be president until the 2012 election, so I'm just starting to make the public conscious of my candidacy early.

Election years are good years to campaign even if you're not running in the current race.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
YANK a.k.a. America's Choice: Phillipe - Nov. 4, 04
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2004, 12:22:58 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
I'm just irritated that you beat me to this line.


Well, I mean, I had thought that the Cash allusion was the crux of wombat's joke as well.
Logged
goose means greedy
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up