Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Ray Smuckles pours one out for Tiger's '09 Escalade. "Shit didn't have to be that way, Tiger. You coulda' taken the damn Buick."

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fuck THIS guy - 04 Nov '04  (Read 5289 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Noah

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 200
    • View Profile
Fuck THIS guy - 04 Nov '04
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2004, 12:10:03 am »

Yeah, it's always been that way. Only Ray has nipples.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Fuck THIS guy - 04 Nov '04
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2004, 06:24:10 pm »

The fast-food stuff's been split off. 'cause, y'know, I have to at least pretend I'm modding around here.
Logged

filas

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 61
    • View Profile
Fuck THIS guy - 04 Nov '04
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2004, 11:13:47 am »

Quote from: "Mantonio"

Being older and wiser at 26, I've lowered the expectations I have for Science. I'll be happy if Science allows me to live 150-200 years.

Also, the whole Death and Bowling element of this strip reminds me so much of Donny from The Big Lebowski.


Mantonio, i feel as though i wrote this myself.  
what we need more of is Science, indeed.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Fuck THIS guy - 04 Nov '04
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2004, 04:41:57 pm »

This is one of the best strips I've read in ages.  I laughed so hard.  I love inapropriate swearing so much.

True story:  in the technical rehearsal for one of the shows at the feminist theatre festival I just directed for, we had just set all the light and sound cues (with great difficulty and annoyance due to board glitches and a technician in training), and were about to run them.  As we were about to go, I loudly shouted: "LET'S PUT THIS BITCH IN THE GROUND!" There was a pause and dead stunned silence as all the other feminists stared at me, then everyone broke out into uncontrolable laughter.  This has since become my catch phrase of the moment.

Who says bitches don't have a sense of humour?
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Fuck THIS guy - 04 Nov '04
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2004, 05:33:18 pm »

Quote from: "side_show"
True story:  in the technical rehearsal for one of the shows at the feminist theatre festival I just directed for, we had just set all the light and sound cues (with great difficulty and annoyance due to board glitches and a technician in training), and were about to run them.  As we were about to go, I loudly shouted: "LET'S PUT THIS BITCH IN THE GROUND!" There was a pause and dead stunned silence as all the other feminists stared at me, then everyone broke out into uncontrolable laughter.  This has since become my catch phrase of the moment.

Who says bitches don't have a sense of humour?

I know your pain. I was at the Feminist Majority on election night and made this mistake of yelling at the TV guy to "stop bitching about not having any numbers, just release the exit polls." Luckily the FM president had just left the room. Later their receptionist called an anchor a cock-tease when he started to call a state then didn't. Good times.
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Fuck THIS guy - 04 Nov '04
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2004, 05:36:51 pm »

Quote from: "side_show"
"LET'S PUT THIS BITCH IN THE GROUND!"


Superb! If only our Canadianist feminist was there for that one!
That is all.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Fuck THIS guy - 04 Nov '04
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2004, 05:41:09 pm »

Quote from: "slink"
Quote from: "side_show"
"LET'S PUT THIS BITCH IN THE GROUND!"


Superb! If only our Canadianist feminist was there for that one!
That is all.


I have no idea what you mean by this Slink.  I am confused.  And slightly dehydrated.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up