Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Chris Onstad does not wear makeup. Life hasn't given him any funny ideas about who he is.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: 12-11-04 The only activity that exists is tasting my hog  (Read 7690 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
12-11-04 The only activity that exists is tasting my hog
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2004, 06:41:57 pm »

Quote from: "jen"
so have any of you ever woken up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat, terrified as you come to the realization that you spend way too much of your life analyzing and overanalyzing an online comic strip about talking animals/toys?

character development?
for the love of

It appears that you joined to ask someone to find the source of the line "What we need more of . . . is science" - maybe you should not throw stones at the folks who post here to discuss the literature that is Achewood. I, for one, think it is no more unusual to discuss the character development of Pat than it is to discuss that of the Old Man, Raskalnikov, or I don't know, Luke Skywalker. Or, for that matter, Snap, Crackle, and Pop.

However, there is room in this forum for 'foils' if you know what I mean. Just be careful.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

sailor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 301
    • View Profile
12-11-04 The only activity that exists is tasting my hog
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2004, 07:20:33 pm »

Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"
I, for one, think it is no more unusual to discuss the character development of Pat than it is to discuss that of the Old Man, Raskalnikov, or I don't know, Luke Skywalker. Or, for that matter, Snap, Crackle, and Pop.



I ve actually been curious about snap, crackle and pop.
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
12-11-04 The only activity that exists is tasting my hog
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2004, 08:56:16 pm »

Quote from: "sailor"

I ve actually been curious about snap, crackle and pop.


Clearly all about drugs.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
12-11-04 The only activity that exists is tasting my hog
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2004, 12:51:17 am »

I thought that they were gay.

A trio of gay elves serving me breakfast and singing songs would make <My> day.
Logged

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile
12-11-04 The only activity that exists is tasting my hog
« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2004, 05:22:43 pm »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
I thought that they were gay.

A trio of gay elves serving me breakfast and singing songs would make <My> day.


Stop polluting the memories of my childhood friends!



I actually have a 3 foot tall prop box of Rice Crispies along with a 3 foot tall cutout of Pop. This was in my dorm in college, and I must say, many obscene things were done with the cutout in the name of humor.
Logged

Gimpson

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 16
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 592
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gimpysoft.com
12-11-04 The only activity that exists is tasting my hog
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2004, 02:57:40 pm »

I was just browsing the archives, and I had completely forgotten that Pat has a perfectly good reason to distrust AIBOs.
Logged

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
12-11-04 The only activity that exists is tasting my hog
« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2004, 07:55:48 pm »

Quote from: "Gimpson"
I was just browsing the archives, and I had completely forgotten that Pat has a perfectly good reason to distrust AIBOs.


good find.  that would explain his reaction to beef's little buddy.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
12-11-04 The only activity that exists is tasting my hog
« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2004, 08:21:33 pm »

Quote from: "arkabee"
Quote from: "Gimpson"
I was just browsing the archives, and I had completely forgotten that Pat has a perfectly good reason to distrust AIBOs.

good find.  that would explain his reaction to beef's little buddy.

This is what I get for not CJing things.
Logged

Gimpson

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 16
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 592
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gimpysoft.com
12-11-04 The only activity that exists is tasting my hog
« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2004, 08:23:52 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
This is what I get for not CJing things.


Damn...  It appears I should still be lurking.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
12-11-04 The only activity that exists is tasting my hog
« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2004, 09:01:35 pm »

Quote from: "Gimpson"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
This is what I get for not CJing things.

Damn...  It appears I should still be lurking.

Or you could just committ every post to memory. Actually that would be a good idea for everybody.

Come on, people. I want to see SNPP levels of fan geekery around here. Let's go!
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
12-11-04 The only activity that exists is tasting my hog
« Reply #40 on: November 16, 2004, 09:49:43 pm »

Quote from: "Asherdan"
That link just yanked the emergency stop cord on my productivity bus, CJ.

Shucks.

Actually if you look carefully I'm a contributor on 4 or 5 of the capsules. Usually for the TV Guide synopsis.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
12-11-04 The only activity that exists is tasting my hog
« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2004, 05:11:13 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "Asherdan"
That link just yanked the emergency stop cord on my productivity bus, CJ.

Shucks.

Actually if you look carefully I'm a contributor on 4 or 5 of the capsules. Usually for the TV Guide synopsis.

I have spent a lot of time there, and I know, somewhere deep down in the animal part of my brain, a knowledge of your connection was hiding.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up