Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wine: Keep a red and a white on hand at all times. When choosing wines on the wine aisle, use this simple rhyme to make your selection: “Closer to the floor, is meant for the poor / closer to the lights, is more like for if Bono comes over.” -=RAY=-

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Blogs Nov. 14 - 20  (Read 5728 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gimpson

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 16
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 592
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gimpysoft.com
Blogs Nov. 14 - 20
« on: November 15, 2004, 09:24:03 pm »

Regarding Ray's clean bill of health, I was coming here to ask what "the 'chlam" was, but I assume that he is referring to Chlamydia.  I think I was thrown by the leading apostrophe, implying that letters were removed from the front of the word.  Now that I've figured this out, I don't know why I'm posting this.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Blogs Nov. 14 - 20
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2004, 10:23:51 pm »

Quote from: "Gimpson"
I don't know why I'm posting this.

For the honor and lifelong respect of your peers, no matter how dubious it might be, that being the first poster brings.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Blogs Nov. 14 - 20
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2004, 12:30:24 am »

Mr. Bear's post is poetry, especially the last part. And, yeah, when talkin' about STDs, you gotta abbreviate them. The herp, the clap, the gon, ETC.
Also, a Sexual Safety Party sounds awesome/awful.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Blogs Nov. 14 - 20
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2004, 12:39:21 am »

The safe-sex party was pretty rad, even if Ray copped out on the food issue, but I mostly dug Téodor's anti-Thom Yorke entry... even if I suppose I technically am a politically active vegan.
Logged
goose means greedy

V-Adore

  • Guest
Blogs Nov. 14 - 20
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2004, 12:48:52 am »

I am especially fond of "the Hi-Five" as an abbreviation for HIV. That has a certain amount of style, y'know?
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Blogs Nov. 14 - 20
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2004, 12:55:40 am »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
I am especially fond of "the Hi-Five" as an abbreviation for HIV. That has a certain amount of style, y'know?

It's also not the first time we've seen him use it.

I'm trying to figure out where everybody was when Mr. Bear got home. Were they all just asleep after Ray's party or something? And will Chris ever collect the rent?
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Blogs Nov. 14 - 20
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2004, 02:44:55 am »

Around here people just call it "Hiv" (rhymes with give) or sometimes "The Hiv" and they're not being ironic about it.

sensate

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 111
    • View Profile
What Bozack Said
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2004, 04:19:52 am »

Cornelius is pure poetry.

Quote
A tray of charcuterie and breads sat nearly untouched on a sideboard, and several boutique ales floated in a pool of half-dissolved ice. I was a man and it was a meal and the perfection with which we executed our mutual purposes was lost on neither of us.


I mean, that's beautiful. Not webcomic-derived blog beautiful, but beautiful beautiful.
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Blogs Nov. 14 - 20
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2004, 02:27:06 pm »

Oh, fuck.

FUCK.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

cellardoor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 282
    • View Profile
Blogs Nov. 14 - 20
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2004, 03:45:38 pm »

I LOVE YOU MOLLY!
Logged

Silverberg

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 77
    • View Profile
Blogs Nov. 14 - 20
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2004, 04:09:12 pm »

*Scowls at Molly.*
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Blogs Nov. 14 - 20
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2004, 04:26:19 pm »

Quote from: "Choopernickel"
Oh, fuck.

FUCK.


Yup. Ack.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Blogs Nov. 14 - 20
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2004, 04:40:43 pm »

?!
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Blogs Nov. 14 - 20
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2004, 05:02:22 pm »

Yeah, but Molly moved out.  Shouldn't she bear some responsibility for initiating contact with Beef?  I mean, she should know how he is.  Why would she be surprised that he's acting all neurotic and stuff?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Blogs Nov. 14 - 20
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2004, 05:05:56 pm »

It is probably wrong that this only made me less sympathetic towards Molly, right?
Logged
goose means greedy
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up