Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I am in a bed with an Asleepness Hat on.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Who has done oral on me, 30 Nov 2004  (Read 7107 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Who has done oral on me, 30 Nov 2004
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2004, 11:59:37 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"

? I just had Taco Bell for lunch today and I still don't know what you mean. They have "cheesy potatoes" if that's what you mean.


Gabe on Penny Arcade asked his readers about this. In some places you can get these Mexican style potato wedges, but apparently no longer in Seattle, which is why he was angrily demanding to know what the hell was going on.
I mean, come on Cort, you've seen the Ribwich episode of The Simpsons!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Who has done oral on me, 30 Nov 2004
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2004, 12:01:28 am »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"
Huh? You know, their little spicy tater tots. I don't know what the hell they are called - it's something like that. And is the bi-lingual comment some sort of naughty reference? Because otherwise I am lost.

? I just had Taco Bell for lunch today and I still don't know what you mean. They have "cheesy potatoes" if that's what you mean.

The bilingual thing was serious. The person working the counter at every fast food place I've been to had to speak spanish so they could take the many of the orders.

OK, now I follow you on the bi-lingual thing, though I am not sure why it came up right there. As for the mexi-nuggets, I am not on drugs: look! (I'm not going to pick one of these sites, as the search makes my point I think). I had no idea that this had happened.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Who has done oral on me, 30 Nov 2004
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2004, 12:17:48 am »

Quote from: "slink"
I mean, come on Cort, you've seen the Ribwich episode of The Simpsons!


You know, I think there's something to that theory (horribly addictive substances in obscure fast food).  I was driving around about 10 days ago and got a sudden irresistable compulsion to eat a McRib.

I hate, hate, hate McDonalds.  Won't eat there unless I absolutely have no other choice.  

But every time they trot the McRib back out -- zango!  I have to get one.  They're pretty nasty.  I'm well aware of this on an intellectual level (and on a conscious gustatory level).  But I still find myself, once a year or so, chowing down on a processed porcuswine sammich.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Who has done oral on me, 30 Nov 2004
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2004, 12:26:11 am »

I used to be the same way with Wendy's spicy chicken until they added it permanently.

My theory is that whenever a new item comes out they're really careful about it's construction and the ingredients are all fresh by default so it tastes better than the regular crap on the menu. Remember how good Burger King's fries were like 6 years ago when they changed the recipe? Now they suck but the ingredients/recipe stayed the same.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Who has done oral on me, 30 Nov 2004
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2004, 12:33:07 am »

Quote from: "Asherdan"
Quote from: "AugustWest"
...a processed porcuswine...


If that has anything to do with being an obscure Harry Harrison Stainless Steel Rat dirty Jim DiGriz reference I nominate you for King of All and Nothing.
I would reply in Esperanto if I only knew how.  Harry Harrison RAWKS!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Who has done oral on me, 30 Nov 2004
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2004, 12:45:35 am »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
Quote from: "Asherdan"
Quote from: "AugustWest"
...a processed porcuswine...


If that has anything to do with being an obscure Harry Harrison Stainless Steel Rat dirty Jim DiGriz reference I nominate you for King of All and Nothing.
I would reply in Esperanto if I only knew how.  Harry Harrison RAWKS!

Only so damn true.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Who has done oral on me, 30 Nov 2004
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2004, 01:24:18 am »

Quote from: "Asherdan"
Harry Harrison rifo ja!

Traduko est simpla!

Lasi tuta paroli internacia pro geco!

Mi est bucisto ali lingvo!

JA!


Wow. Ahem.

But yeah. I dug Harrison loads. I grew up reading some of the Stainless Steel Rat books that my bro had kicking around. And when I was a bit older I came across Spaceship Medic by him which I loved. Pure, simple yes, but pure theoretical puzzle solving. It was the ideal book for a twelve year old to discover that side of Sci Fi with. I keep meaning to track it down to see if I still love it or not.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Who has done oral on me, 30 Nov 2004
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2004, 02:03:27 am »

OK.  So Beef is at the counter.  Molly's right in front of him.  He's so absorbed by his thoughts, the menu, or some stain on the ceiling, that he doesn't notice it's her?  I guess I'll buy it.

I have never fantasized about ordering a burrito from someone who has done oral on me.  It's a short list, but still.

And look at Beef's face in the last panel.  His lower lip!  So cute!  I bet he picks her up after work and they go and do it.

Also, a related comment and question.  I don't know about that bi-lingual requirement.  In certain areas it would be hard to find a lot of bi-lingual speakers to man the registers, so I imagine you would actually have to pay a decent wage (which would ruin the industry, apparently).  Maybe it's just in areas where there is a large spanish speaking population.  Also, in some areas like that (Southern California and New York, for example) there are also large populations of other foreign language speakers, so would you have to have an army of bi-lingual speakers on call (as it's rare to find as many tri-linguists as bi-linguists, and rarer as the languages increase)?

So anyway, this is a question for California residents.  I heard that a law was passed there that prohibited foodservice emloyees (or maybe service industry employees in general) from speaking to each other in Spanish in front of an English language speaking customer.  In fact, I heard a story about some dickhead who had some poor kid fired because of it.  Is it true?  It's probably bad form to do so, but illegal?

I love Jack in the Box tacos.  Truly nasty, but so wonderful.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Who has done oral on me, 30 Nov 2004
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2004, 02:06:41 am »

It might be about ordering a burrito from someone, and then fantasizing . . .
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

palm trees

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 203
    • View Profile
Who has done oral on me, 30 Nov 2004
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2004, 02:25:55 am »

Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"
Quote from: "6tm"
I am particularly pleased by clever double entendre of the word "fantasty" in the alt text. Or, the freudian slip, if it was a typo.

Gone now, but good call. I didn't see it (or notice it, if it was there when I read it).

care to enlighten us? it'd make you a lovely person.



what i like is how :) molly is. she's clearly pleased beef is looking after his health.
Logged
[size=10]***DESTROY VINYL***[/size][/color]

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Who has done oral on me, 30 Nov 2004
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2004, 02:36:48 am »

Quote from: "Asherdan"
Harry Harrison rifo ja!

Traduko est simpla!

Lasi tuta paroli internacia pro geco!

Mi est bucisto ali lingvo!

JA!


Asherdan, You..Are..Rad!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Who has done oral on me, 30 Nov 2004
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2004, 03:03:13 am »

Um, so what was the double-entendre alt-text before?

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Who has done oral on me, 30 Nov 2004
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2004, 03:11:02 am »

"fantasTy"
as in, a fantasy involving tasty food.
Logged
goose means greedy

V-Adore

  • Guest
Who has done oral on me, 30 Nov 2004
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2004, 04:24:59 am »

Shameful confession: the Subway here, for reasons I do not know, has what is basically a McRib as one of their local special sandwiches. I order it every time. I think they're made of cocaine.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Who has done oral on me, 30 Nov 2004
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2004, 05:37:34 am »

V, a few months from now You and I will be spending all our time in a modular building furnished with plastic tables'n'chairz.  We'll pitifully stumble up to the central counter and plead with the powerless plebe for a modicum of synthetic porcine-approximating satisfaction.  After a sufficient level of humiliation the under-supervisor will grant us a hit of our pseudo-smoky grease-laden teat.  In humiliating exchange we must agree to swab out Ronald's Filthy McHoles.  Despite the overwhelming despair we still do it.  Fuck.  McRibaddiction Sucks.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up