Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood Would The Pet Shop Boys be nice to have over for Thanksgiving, or would they be a pain in the ass? It's really hard to tell.

Poll

I/We are currently pregnant

Yes
- 3 (18.8%)
No
- 1 (6.3%)
Trying
- 2 (12.5%)
Avoiding
- 10 (62.5%)
"We might be pregnant but we're not really sure at the moment?"
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: November 30, 2004, 11:59:58 pm


Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Clean up and a Question  (Read 11896 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Va

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 7
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 435
    • View Profile
    • http://posdef.net
Clean up and a Question
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2004, 10:12:23 pm »

Quote from: "wombat"
My birthday is January 19th, if your baby is born then don't you want to name it Wombat?


I have a sneaking suspicion that Wombat is not your real name.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Clean up and a Question
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2004, 10:50:22 pm »

Quote from: "Va"

I have a sneaking suspicion that Wombat is not your real name.


Well, sure, but it's so much better.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Clean up and a Question
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2004, 11:05:53 pm »

Quote from: "wombat"
My birthday is January 19th, if your baby is born then don't you want to name it Wombat?

EDIT:  Whoopee!  A thousand posts!

It's super-cool special post number day! Lemon squares for everybody!
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Clean up and a Question
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2004, 11:46:13 pm »

I'm sorry, Wombat. I could have sworn that I commended you on your post count as soon as I read it - anyway, Huzzah!
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Va

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 7
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 435
    • View Profile
    • http://posdef.net
Clean up and a Question
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2004, 03:40:25 pm »

So who are the two aspiring baby-makers who voted "Trying"?
Logged

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Clean up and a Question
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2004, 05:46:14 pm »

Me, for one.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Clean up and a Question
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2004, 07:23:56 pm »

Quote from: "Limmo"
Me, for one.


Oh c'mon, you're 73 years old!
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Clean up and a Question
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2004, 07:55:58 pm »

Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"
Quote from: "Limmo"
Me, for one.


Oh c'mon, you're 73 years old!

Hey, Tony Randall!  I thought you were dead.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Clean up and a Question
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2004, 08:07:21 pm »

I try every chance I get - but I prefer only the very strongest of my sperm to win out - so if they can make it through the condom and spermacide, they DESERVE life, you know?

Va

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 7
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 435
    • View Profile
    • http://posdef.net
Clean up and a Question
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2004, 11:31:42 pm »

When are you going to change your avatar?
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Clean up and a Question
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2004, 12:43:59 am »

Once I am president in 2012.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Clean up and a Question
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2004, 01:50:33 am »

How come no poll option for "We might be pregnant but we're not really sure at the moment?"
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Clean up and a Question
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2004, 02:48:58 am »

I confess I'm curious, on "avoiding," what percentage of those avoiding were.. er... how do I put this... temporary vs. permanent in that regard. I chose it, but I'll probably have kids at some point; I'm just, well, in college right now, and thus it's infeasible. You get where I'm coming from, I'm sure.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Clean up and a Question
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2004, 03:05:16 am »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
I confess I'm curious, on "avoiding," what percentage of those avoiding were.. er... how do I put this... temporary vs. permanent in that regard. I chose it, but I'll probably have kids at some point; I'm just, well, in college right now, and thus it's infeasible. You get where I'm coming from, I'm sure.

I, obviously, am avoiding permanently.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Clean up and a Question
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2004, 07:22:24 am »

Quote from: "carlosdelvaca"
How come no poll option for "We might be pregnant but we're not really sure at the moment?"


Vote with confidence!
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up